Geo justed tweeted bad new coming.

Advertisement
Lol Love how every tweet is the end of the world on this board and it's never as bad as it made out to be.

Advertisement
I liked Cedrick Wright. Everything I've read though was that he just was not invested. I just hope this won't effect Dionte Mullins since they were close.

I liked Cedrick Wright. Everything I've read though was that he just was not invested. I just hope this won't effect Dionte Mullins since they were close.

Why would it affect Mullins? Mullins would only be at risk if he can't get his **** together like Wright...Same goes for Haskins.

Advertisement
Disappointing. Hopefully for him he finds a spot on another team and gets his degree....

Advertisement
Peter

Agree that losing Wright is individually irrelevant. BUT, that's the second member of CMRs first class (Sam Bruce is number 1) who is leaving with no production. I worry because of the other possible at risk guys from that same class, e.g. Irvin, Haskins, Mullins and James.

Losing 4-5 guys like that kills our depth just as I'd did with Golden whom managed to lose 5-8 per year due to grades, behavior, no talent or just being JAGs. If you lose 5 guys a year like this, you've deprived your roster of 20 plus spots. No Bueno.

Sayonara to Cedric. Here's hoping that his amigos in the class of '16 straighten out and fly right.

You're exactly right. We have some talented freshman WR coming in, he himself is very talented but he didn't get any PT this year (Due to learning the playbook) I wanna know his head his in the right place.

Peter

Agree that losing Wright is individually irrelevant. BUT, that's the second member of CMRs first class (Sam Bruce is number 1) who is leaving with no production. I worry because of the other possible at risk guys from that same class, e.g. Irvin, Haskins, Mullins and James.

Losing 4-5 guys like that kills our depth just as I'd did with Golden whom managed to lose 5-8 per year due to grades, behavior, no talent or just being JAGs. If you lose 5 guys a year like this, you've deprived your roster of 20 plus spots. No Bueno.

Sayonara to Cedric. Here's hoping that his amigos in the class of '16 straighten out and fly right.

If i remember correct the staff was looking replace Wright before he signed but that didn't happen. They took him and james out of necessity for bodies.

Advertisement
Peter

That's the catch with "at risk" kids. You get roasted if you don't take a chance on them, and get roasted if they prove to be too big of a risk - for whatever reason. I just look at it as part of the game.

I actually don't think this is a big deal whatsoever....especially once we get a Grad Transfer at DB, preferably someone that can play FS, so Jaquan can play SS.

If this is Mark Richt's way of instituting "The Process", then I'm all for it.

I want CMR to get on the same program-building diet Saban is on.

If you are constantly RELOADING then you don't have to REBUILD. *points to head*

Advertisement
Back