Gemon Eaford 3-game Senior HL

Advertisement
really shouldnt let guys like this leave the area...i thought he was one of the better overall players..LAST YEAR. I was a fan of their LB last year and Eaford consistently made more plays...and the lb last year was a take for us. Dont know if he shouldve committed to Oregon..but if we recruited Patrick Joyner..definately shouldve made more of a push on Eaford.

really shouldnt let guys like this leave the area...i thought he was one of the better overall players..LAST YEAR. I was a fan of their LB last year and Eaford consistently made more plays...and the lb last year was a take for us.

I agree with you, complete animal...Just seems like he didn't want to be at UM? We were all over him winter and early spring.

Why the **** does he want to go to Oregon?

I agree with you, complete animal...Just seems like he didn't want to be at UM. We were all over him winter and early spring.

Yea i think so as well. Seem to just wanted to go somewhere else. He can definately play though.

Advertisement
I agree with you, complete animal...Just seems like he didn't want to be at UM? We were all over him winter and early spring.

Why the **** does he want to go to Oregon?

Maybe he’s just a connoisseur of hairy hippie pvssies and Pits.

Stud. I’d take him over Solomon.

Miami gets no love from DB.

Believe they have a DE committed to VaTech.

Advertisement
really shouldnt let guys like this leave the area...i thought he was one of the better overall players..LAST YEAR. I was a fan of their LB last year and Eaford consistently made more plays...and the lb last year was a take for us. Dont know if he shouldve committed to Oregon..but if we recruited Patrick Joyner..definately shouldve made more of a push on Eaford.

Stack chips.

Advertisement
Yes, I agree. Seems like he wants a fresh start. Cannot fault him for that. No reflection on Miami
No. I respectfully disagree. I have watched to many prospects from that school and a few others over the years spurn Miami consistently to think that it is anything but institutional at this point. DB is no bueno.

Fck him. He’s one of those geniuses who will be at a JUCO in 2020 after slapping a stinky hippie girl at a weed party for bogarting the joint. LOL at this clown surviving for any length of time 3500 miles away.
I agree with this scenario if he makes it out there, but I have a sneaky suspicion that he is gonna see the "wisdom" of succumbing to that SEC bag money.

Advertisement

We didn’t let him leave. Deerfield coaching staff Is an issue here. This goes all the way back to Ridleys coaches from Monarch

Advertisement
Back