Gayturds suck!

Advertisement
Advertisement
For the love of God, I hope we find a way to beat these *******. God **** it, Miami is ******* due.

For the love of God, I hope we find a way to beat these *******. God **** it, Miami is ******* due.
We will pull it out, friend!

In one aspect, this game reminds me of the 09 game against FSU. We played them on the road for the first game of the season. Whipple was the new OC, and because it was the first game of the year, FSU didn't have any film of Whipple at Miami. The Gaytors are going to be in the same situation. Sure, they will be able to look at a combination of Enos previous stops, but the lack of film with him in Miami, is going to play in our favor in a big way.

No one was expecting us to go into Tally and win that game, the same way everyone is picking against us in Orlando. I may have on homer glasses, but I really think we are going to give their defense headaches on 08/24.

Advertisement

In one aspect, this game reminds me of the 09 game against FSU. We played them on the road for the first game of the season. Whipple was the new OC, and because it was the first game of the year, FSU didn't have any film of Whipple at Miami. The Gaytors are going to be in the same situation. Sure, they will be able to look at a combination of Enos previous stops, but the lack of film with him in Miami, is going to play in our favor in a big way.

No one was expecting us to go into Tally and win that game, the same way everyone is picking against us in Orlando. I may have on homer glasses, but I really think we are going to give their defense headaches on 08/24.
This is exactly what I’ve been thinking too.

Hope you’re right. I’m not as confident. I was at Tally for that game. I’ll be in Orlando for this one. Hoping for the best.

Advertisement
Back