Gaytors vs LSU

Man i'm watching this game knowing Grantham's defense is no good.. but their defense looks LIKE YEARS BETTER than us from a schematic standpoint. They disguise blitzes so well, their even better at showing blitz then sinking back into coverage

Our defense is so ******* predictable I can't watch it any more

Advertisement
Man i'm watching this game knowing Grantham's defense is no good.. but their defense looks LIKE YEARS BETTER than us from a schematic standpoint. They disguise blitzes so well, their even betterat showing blitz then sinking back into coverage

Our defense is so ******* predictable I can't watch it any more
Because they do the basics. Manny’s scheme ignores run fits and calls for athletic LBs to clean up the mess. So I guess I don’t have to tell you what’s missing out that equation do I?

Advertisement
I will give him props. Max Johnson isn’t that bad. I thought he’d be straight garbage. But he’s looked solid for a true frosh

Because they do the basics. Manny’s scheme ignores run fits and calls for athletic LBs to clean up the mess. So I guess I don’t have to tell you what’s missing out that equation do I?
It’s quite simple. In 2017 and 2018 manny had some really smart and solid individuals to make him look good. JJ4 redwine Willis shaq pink etc.

I will give him props. Max Johnson isn’t that bad. I thought he’d be straight garbage. But he’s looked solid for a true frosh

Thats a 3 win team. If he wins this I might change my opinion. For now he's buttcheeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Marco Wilson just cost Florida the season potentially
I Hope Please GIF

Advertisement
Back