Gaytors vs LSU

Advertisement
veronica mars middle finger GIF

LSU up 14-7 playing with a very depleted roster including losing their best player Stingley...Itx what’s called playing with a little pride.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we sucked donkey balls, but this is my last hope of football happiness tonight. Hopefully Oregeron sold his souls at the Crossroads (Supernatural) for a win tonight. If I’m violating any mourning policies mauds please delete.

Trask losing the heisman all in one night? Major trap game for ufag. Title game appearance in the bag

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fun fact: we took Cam’ron Davis over Chris Curry...lol can I have a do over?
I wanted Curry, but the Einsteins here said he was too slow. For the love of God, can we please stop only looking at 40 times when we recruit backs? I'd kill to have a 230 lb HB that doesn't trip over slow growing grass.

I wanted Curry, but the Einsteins here said he was too slow. For the love of God, can we please stop only looking at 40 times when we recruit backs? I'd kill to have a 230 lb HB that doesn't trip over slow growing grass.
Cam’ron Davis was slow as **** out of HS lmao but which one is from SFL again? Oh that’s right.

Advertisement
Back