Gayta vs Runnin Rebels Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ole Miss is not a good team. Louisville would drop 50 plus on them. But since they are SEC, the importance of a Gatah victory will be greatly exaggerated.

Florida is probably a top 15 team? Their defense looks awful and Trask is lethal if he has time to make a Kuerig before throwing.
Will be interesting to see how he does against a team that can actually pressure him. Ole Miss needs at least two turnovers this half to have a chance.

Advertisement
Marco looking funny put there not being physical. UF fans, not me bc i been peeped it last year, gotta accept that he's not as good as they want him to be.
Yeah if this isn't week 1 jitters on D it might be a frustrating year on that side. Yall lost a good amount on that side to graduation right? I couldn't remember off the top of my head lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh I thought the issue was taking a knee during the anthem....now taking a knee before a game is a “disgrace” 😂😂

It never was about the anthem or the troops if it was about the troops or the anthem they wouldn't still carry around confederate flags. That's the biggest disrespect to the troops and to the American flag

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back