Gayot

I thought he was starting to figure it out at WLB. Looked like he could've been a good player there. Sucks for depth, but here is Pickney and James King chance at some burn.

u think King is gonna get burn??? lol

Charles Perry may get some time on specials.

I forgot about Perry. We have some decent depth at Will then.
[MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION]...King can run and cover ground. If were going to be all about speed and aggression i think he has a chance. Why are you hating on him?

Advertisement
Hate it for the kid. He struck me as a dude who might could've cashed some paychecks in the NFL for a few years. Wish him the best.

This is kind of old/unsurprising news. People were pretty much saying his career was over last year. Too bad for the young man - good luck to him.

I thought he was starting to figure it out at WLB. Looked like he could've been a good player there. Sucks for depth, but here is Pickney and James King chance at some burn.

[MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION]...King can run and cover ground. If were going to be all about speed and aggression i think he has a chance. Why are you hating on him?

not hating. I just thinking we have Perry and the 3 fresh who will prob be more ready this year.

Advertisement

not hating. I just thinking we have Perry and the 3 fresh who will prob be more ready this year.

Good point.

I hope McCloud can go in the spring and he doesn't hurt his shoulder. I would like to see him at that spot for a year until he goes to Sam.

I really expecting this kid to get a medical hardship but apparently he thinks he can play elsewhere

His medical condition that forced his retirement will vanish once he leaves here?

What could've happened is that UM doctors made the decision that he could not be cleared for this program, but
perhaps kid feels he could be cleared at another program?
Sort of like how we ended up with Blake Ayles from USC?
Not sure.
Just speculating.

How awesome would it have been if we had 3 linebackers with the last names of Gayot, f....agan, and f.....agot

Oh well

Advertisement
I really expecting this kid to get a medical hardship but apparently he thinks he can play elsewhere

His medical condition that forced his retirement will vanish once he leaves here?

What could've happened is that UM doctors made the decision that he could not be cleared for this program, but
perhaps kid feels he could be cleared at another program?
Sort of like how we ended up with Blake Ayles from USC?
Not sure.
Just speculating.

To add to the speculation the staff could've forced him out using the medical issue as a shield...i find it kind of doubtful because gayot was pretty doubltful but who knows.

No. I told this DreamSeller this back during the season but he has a congenital bone or spine issue. UM doctors won't clear him but supposedly NIUs doctors will. He has a former HS teammate that plays there too.

Advertisement
Back