Jawand Blue
Josh Witt
Gabe Terry
Gionni Paul
Eddie Johnson
Kevin Nelson
Travis Williams

And now possibly Gayot?? We need to keep our **** LBs

I know what you are saying. We have been thin at LB for years but some of those you can't control and don't want as a part of your program anyway. I'm sure you know the 2 I'm talking about. Some of those did hurt, though.

But at the same time, there are a few more on this roster currently that need to be added to that list, tbh. I wouldn't include Gayot as one, I thought he was good and had good potential. I don't even like to talk bad about current players but you just can't refuse the fact that there are at least 2 but as many as 4 current LB that are not Miami caliber and are a waste of a scholarship.

Especially considering the class we just brought in is passing them up for sure, and 2017 is loaded at LB as well.

Advertisement
he was bitg part of why we got homer. thats his boy. gayot looked good in limited time

So disappointing to hear this. Kid was a damned good football player. Hit like a truck.

I was impressed with him coming out high school, liked the move to LB, and was excited by the promise shown during his limited minutes last season.

So disappointing to hear this. Kid was a damned good football player. Hit like a truck.

I was impressed with him coming out high school, liked the move to LB, and was excited by the promise shown during his limited minutes last season.

Wait. I'm confused by the Miami press release. Are his "other opportunities" outside of football or could he play if we wanted him?

I thought he was starting to figure it out at WLB. Looked like he could've been a good player there. Sucks for depth, but here is Pickney and James King chance at some burn.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Wait. I'm confused by the Miami press release. Are his "other opportunities" outside of football or could he play if we wanted him?
What I read is he asked for a transfer, he sees the future and wants PT. I can understand.

Advertisement
Back