Gaynor

Geddy Lee

Living In The Limelight
Anyone know what’s up with Gaynor and why he hasn’t played in the last couple of games? Wonder if he’s going to redshirt this season since he’s only played in 2 games and doesn’t seem to be in the rotation.

Advertisement
He’s either injured or suspended. There’s no watch it’s performance related.
Would be nice if someone could officially tell us what’s up with Herbert and Gaynor. I know Herbert is hurt with a knee injury from what I was told.

He played against Toledo.

May have been injury/discipline yesterday. No way Milo would play over him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's neither injured nor suspended. The staff wants to redshirt him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know the family. I'm no insider, but living in SoFla for so long I know the families of 2 of the kids on the team.
Do we believe him? Lol. I wouldn’t mind them redshirting since it seems Boulware and Scaife are the first two off the bench. Gaynor could still play in up to four games to retain his redshirt.

I know the family. I'm no insider, but living in SoFla for so long I know the families of 2 of the kids on the team.

Thanks for the info. It makes sense if we avoid injury. He can be a redshirt Soph next year and our starting center. Get Reed and Boulware to push the other two guards on the team. Scaife is first tackle of the bench. Just have to stay healthy for them to be able to redshirt him.0

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. It makes sense if we avoid injury. He can be a redshirt Soph next year and our starting center. Get Reed and Boulware to push the other two guards on the team. Scaife is first tackle of the bench. Just have to stay healthy for them to be able to redshirt him.0
I think this is exactly the staff's plan. Tyler has center locked down this season.

Advertisement
Back