Gaynor out for the year

Advertisement
This is unreal. In a normal year you get two maybe three season ending injuries. This whole team is dropping out. I’ve never seen anything like it for anyone.

This ol is going to get all our qb killed
Yeah, I agree. That is a gigantic injury bug. Tampa was great last year as the season went on. You guys would know better than me but they had pretty good luck in regards to injuries (I think). Sometimes it is a war of attrition with teams. Health is half the battle. Miami is getting zapped this year.

I am still disappointed in game prep, mental errors and guys looking lost. That said, this is Miami so excuses will most likely be made and we, the fellowship of the miserable, will suffer as no action is taken.

I get that he’s not your guy, but be more respectful. These kids kill themselves for US!
I'm sure Gaynor is a a great person. That's besides the point.

I'm being as repectful as I possibly can for a guy who either hasn't been developed at all by the UM unathletic training staff, the revolving door of unathletic offensive line coaches, or was recruited despite barely having the talent to play at Kennsaw State.

Advertisement
1632539551062.jpeg

Yeah, I agree. That is a gigantic injury bug. Tampa was great last year as the season went on. You guys would know better than me but they had pretty good luck in regards to injuries (I think). Sometimes it is a war of attrition with teams. Health is half the battle. Miami is getting zapped this year.

I am still disappointed in game prep, mental errors and guys looking lost. That said, this is Miami so excuses will most likely be made and we, the fellowship of the miserable, will suffer as no action is taken.
The Bucs getting Vea back for the playoffs was key

Advertisement
I'm torn between celebrating and not being an *******. So, I wish him well and a full recovery.

I don't like Gaynor at all as a player, haven't for years. But the thing is, the combo of bad Oline, Frosh QB, new center has the making of a clusterfvck.
Also, I don't believe Clark is better, he just might be another version of a bad Center

The thread I had deleted I posted he was doubtful for Saturday , I didn’t know it was for the year. I haven’t heard that yet.

Advertisement
This is unreal. In a normal year you get two maybe three season ending injuries. This whole team is dropping out. I’ve never seen anything like it for anyone.

It's like the NFL last year. Guys went from little practice and work out to full speed games and injuries were popping like crazy. Manny already said we don't really hit much in practice now our guys aren't used to it when the live bullets start flying.

Advertisement

Not surprising at all

Advertisement
Back