Gaynor out for the year

He was serviceable last year, now he plays like he took reverse steroids in the offseason.
Stare Down Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
I get that he’s not your guy, but be more respectful. These kids kill themselves for US!
Good luck getting respect on this one here. There was that Harley discussion where people self reflected for 30 seconds about being ********…: there have been dozens of player call out threads since …..

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is unreal. In a normal year you get two maybe three season ending injuries. This whole team is dropping out. I’ve never seen anything like it for anyone.

This ol is going to get all our qb killed

I don't wish ill health on anybody, but I'm tired of Gaynor, too. Those low snaps last year infuriated me. Gets pushed back, too.

Big Baby working out at center or guard? I'd like to see him as soon as possible.

Advertisement
That ish don’t matter, we were still shi+ting the bed when all those guys played.. now we have excuses
No. We have message board fodder to ***** about. If that’s what the BOT uses, they were never serious to begin with.

When we can’t recognize more than one thing can be true (players are hurt and there needs to be a coaching change) that’s when this place just becomes complete dog****.

Advertisement
Good luck getting respect on this one here. There was that Harley discussion where people self reflected for 30 seconds about being ********…: there have been dozens of player call out threads since …..
I’m just as entitled to my opinion as anyone.

Advertisement
Already see the narrative from Diaz and Blake. We were gonna have a great season and then injuries derailed a team that was ready to make its mark on the ACC...
And just wait til next year where we have even more experience and everyone is bigger and stronger. Transform there bodies. Faster. They will all have one more year in the system. And my favorite of course “really take on the leadership role”

Advertisement
Back