Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
B_bhq9-UcAEVfg2.jpg

Advertisement
Apparently the most important thing Golden took away from Dallas

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...bed-by-pro-bowl-but-peaking-at-right-time.ece

"“Our defense is we-fense, and that’s what we focus on is we-fense. There is no star of the defense,” defensive end Jeremy Mincey said. “If every man is doing their job and in place, then everybody will talk about the whole defense. It’s not an individual league.”"

But not surprising, it fits his "process" bull****. New hashtag but same old Golden bwhaha

Last edited:
WEseethroughyourbull****
WEdontcareanymore
WEarenotpennstateortemple
WEwantyoutoGTFO
WEpissed

Advertisement
From "hit, stick, bust d***, talk s***" to #Wefense

Maybe by the time Al Blades' kid comes here we won't have to deal with this embarrassing s*** anymore. But knowing our luck, Golden will get to stay through the end of his contract in 2020.

Thanks, UM administration.

Advertisement
Yall was just sucking golden **** for **** like this just not so long ago.

I remember when i first came on this site you could not say **** about golden without people jumping down your throat.

Yall was calling that sorry ****** the don and saying he just gets it.

Al will stop at NOTHING to try to defend his defensive scheme and d coordinator

Advertisement
From "Hit stick and bust dlck" to "WEfense."

"WE GOT SOME **** OVA HERRREEEE!!!!!!

I love watching you chickenheads cluck about this **** everyday.

Ah yes the Folden Faqqots are out in full force.

Hands on their hips, scarves tied tight, here to defend their MAN. Stand by your man, girls.

This nlgga gonna have us wearing booty shorts and fishnet jerseys by 2016.

I just hope we can get into the #FRIENDZONE enough times to beat FSU. Also, who do you guys think will lead the defense in #BOO-BOOs this year?

Last edited:
Advertisement
OP, you have over 17,000 posts on a single-team sports forum over a span of 3 years. Have you ever considered the possibility that you have an undiagnosed mental illness?

There is no problem a new # can't fix.
Because obviously the only thing wrong last year was the # was old and we needed a new one.
Well done Al!

Apparently the most important thing Golden took away from Dallas

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/da...bed-by-pro-bowl-but-peaking-at-right-time.ece

"“Our defense is we-fense, and that’s what we focus on is we-fense. There is no star of the defense,” defensive end Jeremy Mincey said. “If every man is doing their job and in place, then everybody will talk about the whole defense. It’s not an individual league.”"

But not surprising, it fits his "process" bull****. New hashtag but same old Golden bwhaha
I like this we-fense stuff simply for the lulz, as if it was the main problem the past few years. It insinuates that the previous guys like Morris, Hurns, Walford, James, Linder, Feliciano, McGee, Gunter, Chick, Perryman, Dorsett, and Duke were selfish "me first" type of teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back