Gayest Progrum In The Country: "We Want To Be Gayer In 2015"

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's wrong with being ***? Bigot.

Absolutely! Everyone should be ***. *** is the future of personkind. Let it out folks. Tap your inner gayety. Remember, the last straight person will be very lonely.

Oh, and what's wrong with someone not agreeing with being ***? EVERYTHING! Off with their heads. Let loose those **** jackbooted fascist *** police, and whip them.

Last edited:

Absolutely! Everyone should be ***. *** is the future of personkind. Let it out folks. Tap your inner gayety. Remember, the last straight person will be very lonely.

Oh, and what's wrong with someone not agreeing with being ***? EVERYTHING! Off with their heads. Let loose those **** jackbooted fascist *** police, and whip them.

I'm going more along the lines of who cares what someone else does with their own life. It's not any of my business, nor is it any of yours.

Advertisement

I'm going more along the lines of who cares what someone else does with their own life. It's not any of my business, nor is it any of yours.

You have to LIKE people to care. Nobody here gives a **** about how you ****. But when you bring up a subject, you're asking for commentary.

Advertisement
Back