Gayest Progrum In The Country: "We Want To Be Gayer In 2015"

***gotry is whining about it.

No stats - cry

Good O stats - bash D

Good D stats - say Golden fixed game for D to look good.

Advertisement
I forgot the spring game was today until a fan into a friend and he reminded me.

True story. That's how bad it is.

Advertisement
Good D stats - say Golden fixed game for D to look good. - Angry Ibis

tumblr_mzucauvoa11ru72puo1_r1_400.gif

That won't EVER happen under these ****S

I wish I could be a fly on a wall in the Hecht when this loser gets fired. Finally we will be free.

Advertisement
Did any single member of the media ask Goblin about this nonsense or are the ***gots like Tim Reynolds still enjoying the membership perks of the Fat Boy club?

This is what happens when you let your fat reclusive sissy of a HC completely run every aspect of the Athletics Department. Fake Jimmy answers to Folden so the whole operation is upside down.

It's truly astonishing the power that they handed to a sub .500 HC. Most successful HCs don't have the autonomy that this bloated Howard Hughes has.

Here is a stat for you 4-8/ 5-7. Who gives a rats a hole what the **** they put out as stats when we know the most important stat is 6-7, soon to be 4-8

Advertisement
Advertisement
[video=youtube;d5oTVUxvHzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5oTVUxvHzc[/video]

Who says Grohlden is stubborn and doesn't change? He's picked up a new core value from the champs - ignore stats. Clearly stats are part of the cloud that disrupts and disrespects the process. We need to lay more bricks not read more stats.

:rolleyes:

Here's a stat

6-7

8-11 since October 2013.

9 double digit losses in that time frame.

Don't worry, Donofrio said some zany one liners, and insists his top 20 defense is aggressive. Nothing to see here.

What a disgrace this program is, the only good thing is that my irrational obsession with this team for the last 30+ years is diminishing. I hardly even care anymore.

Advertisement
Back