Gattis leaving?

Sark just on gameday said they were run first at bama. They are run first at Texas… people have freaked out about Mario maintaining a similar position. Fwiw and @Cribby has discussed this at length. You can’t throw it 61 times and hope to win consistently, have to be able to run it. Texas is starting two true freshmen and a sophomore and playing great O.

Add Samson, Francis and a portal cat on the Oline. Better more unifying OC, time to cook! Stay up boys
Its not about how much you run or how much u throw its about how u run and throw. Lane and Sark have always been run heavy, alot of the OCs people mention are but they use spacing and a wide open pass game to compliment the run game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The interview they had with him on the boat was one of the funnier live college football moments I have ever witnessed.
I mean, thats what money, success and the college life does to someone.

I dount he was that way at Utah tho. I am sure that started at Florida.

One thing is for sure, if there isn't a legit OC calling plays next year and it's still Gattis calling plays...

I think that will be the first year I really struggle to watch the games. I've always figured out ways to watch the games through thick and thin while overseas, even the blowout losses but I don't think I can sit through this offense again.

Advertisement
One thing is for sure, if there isn't a legit OC calling plays next year and it's still Gattis calling plays...

I think that will be the first year I really struggle to watch the games. I've always figured out ways to watch the games through thick and thin while overseas, even the blowout losses but I don't think I can sit through this offense again.

The day Gattis is officially announced gone I’m having some on my Blanton’s bourbon I’ve been saving for a special occasion

Tom Herman was spread and power running wasn’t he? Why isn’t he coaching anymore?

Advertisement
Somebody needs to alert Gattis the drag routes on third and five have been peeped by dc’s six weeks ago. He’s trying to get our wr’s killed lol.

That’s how he got TVD killed.

Duke was showing all out blitz and we ran crosssing drag routes from opposite sides of the formation. You can’t throw that until they cross the middle defenders face.

TVD was a sitting duck and paid the price.

The day Gattis is officially announced gone I’m having some on my Blanton’s bourbon I’ve been saving for a special occasion
If you ever have trouble finding a bottle, the duty free shop at Ft. Lauderdale Int'l last weekend. $140, seems to be the going rate just about everywhere though.

Screenshot_20221114_202800.jpg

Advertisement
Some of you guys will continue to be insanely disappointed with Cristobal.

You can switch the OC, but the pace and style will remain the same.
The problem has never been the scheme. Its the playcaller. Teams all over the country play the way Mario wants to play and score 30-50 points a game.

Advertisement
Back