Official Gattis Fired!!

Y'all put cheese on everything and drink light beer, don't even attempt it.
Cheese is delicious and there are thousands of varieties, each with its own flavor. People eat cheese for snacks around the world. Germany has thousands of cheese varieties of its own from Allgäuer Bergkäse to Weisslacker.

As far as light beer, is it really any different than a German Radler? Certainly not in ABV percentage.

Why you would attempt such a self-own is beyond me.

Advertisement
Very much so.

Popular in Rhineland-Pfalz area.

Very, very, VERY good.
Baba took a boat tour and visited several of the vineyards on the Rhine about 15 years ago. Pretty sure I still have a bottle of eiswein in the cellar, unless the wife mistook it for sparkling wine and made mimosas with it.

FB_IMG_1675083063724.jpg

FB_IMG_1675082989409.jpg

Cheese is delicious and there are thousands of varieties, each with its own flavor. People eat cheese for snacks around the world. Germany has thousands of cheese varieties of its own from Allgäuer Bergkäse to Weisslacker.

As far as light beer, is it really any different than a German Radler? Certainly not in ABV percentage.

Why you would attempt such a self-own is beyond me.
1. Germans don't put cheese on everything.

2. People who drink Radler are unanimously hated in Germany and banned from social activity.

Dont educuate a german on german things.

Funny, but I'm cool with it. I'm not saying you can't say, "Y'all". That would be dumb. I'm just saying it's cool seeing someone from Germany, or **** anywhere else in Europe, or anywhere else in the world using southern slang. That's all. Don't get uptight
deutschland deutschland über alles über alles auf der welt

Advertisement
1. So Germans have thousands of varieties of cheese just for show.

2. Germans invented it and they drink it so obviously they can't be unanimously hated.

3. Says the German guy trying to make claims about Americans to Americans.

1. So Germans have thousands of varieties of cheese just for show.

2. Germans invented it and they drink it so obviously they can't be unanimously hated.

3. Says the German guy trying to make claims about Americans to Americans.
Germans eat cheese raw or on bread. Thats what this special cheese is for, its too expensive to put it on everything.

Radler was first done by the British in the 19th century.

If you have followed the entirety of the conversation you might start to get to the core of the joke between me and my good friend @SWFLHurricane

Germans eat cheese raw or on bread. Thats what this special cheese is for, its too expensive to put it on everything.

If you have followed the entirety of the conversation you might start to get to the core of the joke between me and my good friend @SWFLHurricane

I actually thought the Irish started the Raddlers.....I could be wrong.

Advertisement

It started with @JD08 mentioning the British here.

Then @Empirical Cane mentioned the Germans do as well.

Then you got your hackles all raised after joking with @SWFLHurricane about obesity and I brought it full circle by mentioning we didn't get obese by putting corn on pizza. Maybe you need to look at the core of the joke.

Why so defensive?

Then you got your hackles all raised after joking with @SWFLHurricane about obesity and I brought it full circle by mentioning we didn't get obese by putting corn on pizza. Maybe you need to look at the core of the joke.

Why so defensive?
Unsure where you detect defensive behavior, I am just having my usual mental health collapse where things that I write might come across as attacking.

Advertisement

Why so defensive?
Stop raising his "Hackles" this early in the week please....

Advertisement

Why so defensive?
I don't think it's defensive.

It's ze Germahns!

It's what they do.

Advertisement
Back