Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
The worst atrocity the Germans have ever committed
1675049361876.gif

Advertisement
Gotta disagree.

Both Sally’s and Pepe’s are better than John’s. John’s is slightly overrated, IMHO. Lucali’s in Brooklyn is amazing and so is Di Fara’s (RIP Dom). I also find Best Pizza (Frank Pinello’s joint) in Brooklyn better than John’s.
I've been going to Di Fara's since the early 80s...met Dom many times. Lucali is the best in NYC....as far as Sally's and Pepe's, too burnt for my liking. No need for that, Coal fired or not. When I was a kid in NYC in the 60s Totonno's ran the show. Best Pizza in NYC during the 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s.

Advertisement
A German using, “Y’all”?! ****… I don seen it all.🤣😂🤣…. And yes Bender, I’m a fat *** American that likes cheese on stuff and have been known to throw down a light beer or 12! FOH 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
oh no, not this again.

guys, I'm not allowed to use certain words again. im gonna write "zhe" instead of "the" again for more accurate representation and sing deutschland deutschland über alles every time i see a flag from poland.

Very much so.

Popular in Rhineland-Pfalz area.

Very, very, VERY good.

I am shocked to read about Eiswein in a Canes message board. Was "invented" about 2 miles from my home. Basically it was just lazy wine makers not quick enough to harvest all grapes before the first freeze. Leads to super sweet wine. Which most locals do not drink but you can sell it for a high price to people who normally do not drink much wine. Bascially you can say it tastes like grapejuice but with 10% of alcohol......

Advertisement
oh no, not this again.

guys, I'm not allowed to use certain words again. im gonna write "zhe" instead of "the" again for more accurate representation and sing deutschland deutschland über alles every time i see a flag from poland.
Funny, but I'm cool with it. I'm not saying you can't say, "Y'all". That would be dumb. I'm just saying it's cool seeing someone from Germany, or anywhere else in the world, for that matter, using southern slang. That's all. Love it. Don't get so uptight

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back