Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
go away gtfo GIF
Hey, Gattis

Advertisement
New Haven (Sally's) is Good....but not John's of Bleecker St or Lucali's Good.....
Gotta disagree.

Both Sally’s and Pepe’s are better than John’s. John’s is slightly overrated, IMHO. Lucali’s in Brooklyn is amazing and so is Di Fara’s (RIP Dom). I also find Best Pizza (Frank Pinello’s joint) in Brooklyn better than John’s.

Scarr’s is very, very good and so is Roberta’s In NYC.

Modern Apizza in New Haven is another must try.

I’m a huge pizza connoisseur. Just returned from Miami Slice (best in the city)…fyi…Tom Brady was there on Thursday night at a special event.

Advertisement
Miami Slice is nice

I’m a huge pizza connoisseur. Just returned from Miami Slice (best in the city)…fyi…Tom Brady was there on Thursday night at a special event.

Gotta disagree.

Both Sally’s and Pepe’s are better than John’s. John’s is slightly overrated, IMHO. Lucali’s in Brooklyn is amazing and so is Di Fara’s (RIP Dom). I also find Best Pizza (Frank Pinello’s joint) in Brooklyn better than John’s.

Advertisement

I live in NJ. Have hit most of the best here and am always trying others when traveling

Advertisement
Cut the nonsense. Giordano's in downtown Chicago. Now this was back in the Old Days near the Near North Side, but I'm not sure about the stuff that the franchise outfits serve. There's one in Miami, if memory serves.

Advertisement
Back