Official Gattis Fired!!

That’s exactly what Bender was doing to demonstrate the point of generalizing but when @SWFLHurricane is under attack and in the zone, he just sees red and casualties can happen.
Ohhhh So he’s the “stay ready” guy, on CIS, huh? Erry hood has one. Y’all know the guy….if u hang at the club with him…. Y’all asses gon end up fighting somebody before the end of the night… and If y’all quietly partying in the wrong hood, you may end up exchanging more than just fists. He can’t help himself. Every disagreement is seen as a challenge and every challenge is met with “fucc you, bruh” aggression… well because he’s a “stay ready” all star! He can’t walk away from ANY challenge, real or perceived. He lives by the motto, “If you stay ready… then yeen got to GET ready”! So SWFL is basically Patrick Beverly. 🤣

Advertisement
If your MIL saw my entire Artifact collection, she'd feel shameful....
Seriously....
k75ngU7xpje0M.gif

Who luvs ya baby!!???

Advertisement
I don't think this website will ever top someone calling out the financial expertise of another poster only for that posters rebuttal to be, "If I wasn't financially savvy then why would I have this woolly mammoth tusk seated nicely on my 2005 Rooms to Go sofa?"

Like, my brain has a hard time processing that interaction.

Last edited:
It's a true statement about the NCAA rules. If he comes out for football, fine.

What I'd be curious to see is whether he then takes a football scholarship, and gets full-tuition. Baseball scholarships are only partials.
Thought there was a rule athletic scholarships must be for football if the athlete is playing football. Even is the athlete participates in other sports. The intention is to prevent stashing football players on other teams, like men‘s track.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought there was a rule athletic scholarships must be for football if the athlete is playing football. Even is the athlete participates in other sports. The intention is to prevent stashing football players on other teams, like men‘s track.

Nope, there is a time constraint that allows you to play a second sport without being switched over to that sport for scholarship purposes.

And, to be honest, the primary consideration for that rule was IC numbers, which are currently suspended anyhow.

Advertisement
Back