Official Gattis Fired!!

Bristol, TN. Takes about 7 hours. 423 miles (not related to the 423 in my screen name lol) to Rudd’s office. Not a bad drive as it’s mostly interstate. The new bypass shaved about 45 minutes off the trip.
Do you take 40 or 421 at any time in north carolina?

Advertisement
Coordinators don’t hire their own guys don’t know why y’all think it goes this way. The hc usually makes all the hires. And once again uga wrs were solid under him and I’m strictly talking as a position coach at TE or WR I wouldn’t have a problem. Anything dealing with calling the offense is a huge no.

Uga wrs under him. McKenzie had over 600 yards and 7tds in 2016 and 2017 wims had 720 7tds, Godwin 639 6tds, and hardman 418 4tds
Most OC‘s bring a guy or two with them and maybe some off field coaches. Lashlee wanted likens because he had experience in his system.

Coordinators don’t hire their own guys don’t know why y’all think it goes this way. The hc usually makes all the hires. And once again uga wrs were solid under him and I’m strictly talking as a position coach at TE or WR I wouldn’t have a problem. Anything dealing with calling the offense is a huge no

In business and many other fields of endeavor - the concept of "responsibility" and "accountability" are very important. Just as is - Authority.

If someone is to be held accountable or responsible for something - then that person must have control/authority over that endeavor.

One can't hold - say an OC responsible for offense - if you hired a dozen Pop Warner coaches - and required your OC to make do with what YOU provided.

If a man is that good, he's good enough to know what he needs to make his endeavor succeed.

You can't give me a cross-cut two-man saw, and ask me to pull the splinter out of your finger.

Or something like that - I was dozing on and off in that class . . .

Advertisement
Giants QB coach Shea Tierney is an interesting name. I like the idea of bringing in young NFL experince. A younger coach may have less adversity to recruiting. He’s also interviewing for NFL OC jobs, like Tampa.

Maybe there’s nothing more than a connection through Bama, but who knows?
As long as it doesn’t turn out like when Richt brought in Brian Schottenheimer at UGA.

You will get Marcus Arroyo and you will like it. I'm 99.9% sure that's the hire btwn common sense and constant texts. WR coach- Nick Holz is my random guess just because he's a WR guy and was Arroyo's OC.

Arroyo can already work well with Mirabal and Mario.
The TE guy is just there to Croot anyway.
RB coaches are just recruiters.

Advertisement
81 to 77 to 40 basically. 52 through Winston-Salem. We’ve gone 421 a couple of times out of curiosity. Takes longer although the drive is pretty cool.
I figured you had to. Yea you come through where im from. I hate 52 with a passion. Lol

Im sure yall just stay on the the road but feel free to hollar at me if yall ever stop around winston.

Advertisement
I know but follow along. The guy you responded to asked if Coley played WR since he was WR coach. You said you didn’t know. So I provided the info that Coley was a HS QB and not a WR.

Mind blowing stuff
My fault.. and I have no problem following along..

Just forgot that the person I replied to stated that. next time direct it to the person that asked the original question.

Advertisement
Bingo.

As I said “ Miami had the leverage and wasn’t worried with a buyout. This wasn’t nearly as much about money as people thought”. If people here still haven’t figured out my hints the last week I give up.
Any idea of where UM is in the process of replacements?

I figured you had to. Yea you come through where im from. I hate 52 with a passion. Lol

Im sure yall just stay on the the road but feel free to hollar at me if yall ever stop around winston.
Appreciate the invite. When the Canes are at Wake, we should get together. It’s really not bad until we get into W-S and even then, the bypasses to get back to 40 are all basically interstate.

Advertisement
Back