Official Gattis Fired!!

That terse 1 sentence announcement without the usual fluff tells you what MC really thought of Gattis. I guess Gattis couldn't find another job and the clock ran out on him.

Advertisement
Celebrating a man's firing is beyond disgusting...we can do better Canes fans.

JG will be getting paid handsomely to sit on his ***.

Sad Democratic Party GIF by The Democrats

This is what dopes like you do. You spout YOUR incorrect statements, and then try to make someone else "prove it" or "spill it" to rebut your baseless bullcrap.

I've already said it. PART of the "two months" was the same for ALL coaches. Meetings. Discussions. Time to find other jobs. WHICH PONCE DID.

And then the most recent PART of the "two months" (the last few weeks), AS IT RELATES TO GATTIS, involves his own particular situation.

"The reseason this took so long was because of $$$" is simply an incorrect statement.
Why did they allow him to seek employment elsewhere?

I will never make that mistake again. Even Bama man told us that Enos was not the driving force behind their offense. Aint doing it again..im going with what the previous fans say until proven otherwise
Houston did the same thing with us about D’onofrio. I look forward to Penn State in two years.

Advertisement
Got it. Money wasn’t a factor at all.
Over time things will come out that’ll explain the situation better. But if you want to believe money was the main reason this drug out for months and the local media saying “Miami didn’t want to pay the huge buyout” thats all on you. Miami suddenly just didn’t realize they were ok paying a huge buyout.

There’s a reason I posted last night” the clock is now ticking“. When i’ve never given a timeline since I said he was gone in late November.

It was very complicated and there was reasons why this was handled this way.

Advertisement
Over time things will come out that’ll explain the situation better. But if you want to believe money was the main reason this drug out for months and the local media saying “Miami didn’t want to pay the huge buyout” thats all on you. Miami suddenly just didn’t realize they were ok paying a huge buyout.

There’s a reason I posted last night” the clock is now ticking“. When i’ve never given a timeline since I said he was gone in late November.

friends fail GIF

Advertisement

I saw that and didn’t have a clue it was this.

Was he at the orgy with Boute and LSU man dem? Correction, the train

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back