Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
Great day for sure.

But one question pretty much we all had since the last game in November until almost February

season 7 GIF

Seriously, what took so long??

Did CMC want to bring Gattis back despite last season's disaster?

Was CMC concerned there wasn't a better option available?

Some kind of financial issue?

Cribby et al ... what was the deal?

Advertisement
That's one way to look at it. Another way to look at it is to celebrate us getting rid of the absolute worst coach we have had in a long time. I'm still holding my breath for who we hire next but the last two months are not make or break. This next hire, however, could be make or break.
Him, Enos, Golden, D’nofrio and I can’t even remember the one guys name who was our OC but got fired and went on to coach HS …. And all of these have been in the last 15 years or so no wonder the program has been dog ****

Advertisement
Seriously, what took so long?? Complicated + Indecision = Clusterfvck

Did CMC want to bring Gattis back despite last season's disaster? No.

Was CMC concerned there wasn't a better option available? No.

Some kind of financial issue? Knowing Miami, maybe.

Cribby et al ... what was the deal? Ask Mario, who really knows.
My opinion of course.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Negotiations. Clean break, no "post break up litigation" issues.
Possible but this doesn’t seem amicable, and An nda still opens them up to future litigation if it leaks out. And if it was done per the contract, there shouldn’t be any issues. I don’t see any tell All books coming out about it anyway

I remember your screen name from many years back but I dont know if you remember the posts from the Temple fans when we hired Al Golden. They literally (and I mean LITERALLY) told us that Dorito's defense "Would drive us insane." We were all so happy to be upgrading from Radio Shannon for a guy who had a core competency in the English language that were weren't even thinking about X's & O's at that point. But **** were those guys prophetic.

Sooooo yeah, you're new approach is on-point.
I will never make that mistake again. Even Bama man told us that Enos was not the driving force behind their offense. Aint doing it again..im going with what the previous fans say until proven otherwise

Advertisement
Back