Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
There may be one there but nah bahia vista in Sota runs east to west from the coast out to I75, michael's on east is just off there, so is sarasota high, Yoders too just further east. I grew up in cortez so sarasota was part of my stomping grounds. Just a little south of fruitville and downtown.
The Michael's on Cattlemen??

The H.R. Department has processes and rules and policies.
Processes to do the right thing and make sure they are taking the proper steps to not waste $$$. LOL.

If you guys say this had Absolutely NOTHING to do with $$$$ - why didn’t they fire him two months ago?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I assume new OC will have the opportunity to bring in their own guys, outside of Mirabel.
I get everybody would like the OC to bring in his own guys but I think Mario does this for a reason. I’m not saying it’s the popular thing to do. I believe it’s bc when these coaches start to succeed they don’t take the entire staff with them. Depending on if you let them bring in a lot of ppl. Some will go but that’s bc the leaving party upgrades there position. Just an observation when other top tier programs let ppl go. If I’m wrong, have mercy😂. GO CANES🧡💚

Im gonna start listening to the people at the schools these mofos come from. Michigan man dem tried to warn us about Gattis. Best believe even if its a fan base i dont like ima listen. They watch dem man weekly.

Advertisement
Processes to do the right thing and make sure they are taking the proper steps to not waste $$$. LOL.

If you guys say this had Absolutely NOTHING to do with $$$$ - why didn’t they fire him two months ago?

So you're going to dig your heels and double-down on your ignorance, huh?

We didn't fire anyone two months ago. Meetings were held, discussions took place, and Gattis has been looking for another job for the past 2 months. Eventually, the clock runs out.

You have no clue why H.R. might need to document certain things, having nothing to do with "not wasting money". You are really quite clueless, so you make up for it by talking loudly and confidently.

People see through that, though.

Advertisement
will ferrell snl GIF
Bring me more ******* cow bells!!!!!

Advertisement
Back