Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
It's only been hinted at for days.

First, all the coaches have known where they stand (or don't stand) for a few weeks now. Second, Gattis' situation became more complex a couple of weeks ago.

If you want JUST AN EXAMPLE (and not a hint) of how things can go south "for cause" so quickly, Google "Craig Kuligowski". He's in the Toledo Sports Hall of Fame, by God, and they still fired him for cause.

I read that yesterday and was like hmmmmm interesting also such a steep fall to his career

@Cribby was right again!

gillian jacobs happy dance GIF by IFC

Advertisement
Look at the bright side ... Miami signed an amazing OL class and some legit DL and RB's along with 2 legit slot WR's. There is STILL regular signing day in 10 days or so, still will have another portal window, and they ARE hot on the trails of some legit WR's for 2024. A new OC and a new WR coach announcement might result in the addition of a couple of difference makers via the portal before Fall practice commences. We aren't done yet!
I'm relieved we don't have another Golden situation. I'm glad that Mario is willing to admit his failures. Let’s just hope he goes in a new direction with offense and doesn't resort to familiarity.

Advertisement
A lot of people weren’t fooled, as long as “Broyles award winner” didnt make you cream your shorts
uh yeah that's not true

people are saying that now to save face on here but people within college football... like actual people who know football, not CIS posters, thought it was an incredible hire. the only people on here that didn't like gattis when he was hired are the same people who ***** and moan about every single hire.. that consistent *****ing and moping shouldn't give them any credit

it was a big hire and it didn't work out, he corrected it by firing the guy and making the change like we all wanted. let's see if the next one works out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back