Official Gattis Fired!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
@JimmyJohnsonsHair is he still here? Asking for a friend.

8AFAF26B-9962-4030-AC73-A9FD95E3F456.jpeg
440EC075-357F-488C-B68B-60AE8BFE0CFA.jpeg

Advertisement
even if the next name is underwhelming or even if it's someone who is highly regarded and does poorly here.. they'll still be bringing hope to the fanbase which is what wouldn't have happened had gattis stayed
You are correct about hope. But i want happiness. We had hope last year when we hired Gattis, what with the Broyles award and all. Maybe I am asking for too much because nothing really means anything until the product is on the field.
Maybe you are correct and hope is the best we can ask for right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's been known that he hasn't been returning for a while but it's nice to see that it's finally being made public

Happy Will Ferrell GIF

@WaterburyCane What are we doing about that list?

This is a happy day for all of us. The list will stay in the CIS vault. I hope the fellas like @Page305 @stormbrewing @JimmyJohnsonsHair and others who kept it spicy can let their hair down and celebrate with the rest of us. Great day to be a Cane. Hope is in the air.

The official announcement validates the university had the upper hand here. Seen this time and time again .
Mario and the university of Miami handled this like pro’s despite what the degenerates think. Mario has been working behind the scenes for a while to find a placement.

Advertisement
Back