Gattis and Mario gave us only pathway to victory today…

gacaneaddict

Junior
And grinding out a win.

People should now see TVD is a much better QB than Garcia.

We’re beat up on offense, going on road, with a QB making his first start, a QB who just turned the ball over 5 times in a little over a half costing us vs. Duke.

We could have opened it up more on offense and had over 400 yards maybe scored a little more and lost 31-17 I regulation due to Garcia turning it over. UVA pass defense is probably best asset of their team.

I knew before game they had to be very conservative on offense, try not to turn ball over, let defense handle a very pedestrian UVA offense.

Mario and Gattis gave the team a chance, and it worked.

You cannot be that conservative at home vs. FSU and win though.

Also I would like a new OC next year.

Advertisement
that game set back offensive college football by at least a decade. It was singlehandedly the worst UM win I have seen in 50 years of life. I feel bad I even watched that game.
My *** took a nap and saw OT was starting when I woke up, one drive in OT and I saw why it was 6-6 at the end of regulation

Advertisement
People here would rather see us lose a game so they can be right about something.. You should know this by now. Go Canes!
I'm pretty sure I am wasting my time here, but what inference was drawn from my post that I would have wanted to see us lose? Like I have paid for two club level seats and been to every game, I have been horribly sick the last couple of months and still went. I watched this game from start to finish. Where can you find a post that I have ever "been happy to see us lose". I'll tell you a secret, you wont' find it.

So why post this? One can support the team and call it like it is. One can be upset with the product on the field and still support the team. Stop being that person that thinks if someone isn't coming in and singing praises that they don't support the program and that they are hoping for a loss.

yeah i mean garcia is basically kirnobyl-esque qb. gattis should (and unless something very strange happens....will) get lost, but the guy really didn't have much choice but to call the game he did today. honestly wish they woulda just benched garcia and went full wing-t with jacurri for the second half.

I honestly think Gattis tried to force the passing game way too much and should have run much more. I am also really wanting to know who Thad's side piece is that is a coaching members family member to prevent him getting PT the last two weeks.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure I am wasting my time here, but what inference was drawn from my post that I would have wanted to see us lose? Like I have paid for two club level seats and been to every game, I have been horribly sick the last couple of months and still went. I watched this game from start to finish. Where can you find a post that I have ever "been happy to see us lose". I'll tell you a secret, you wont' find it.

So why post this? One can support the team and call it like it is. One can be upset with the product on the field and still support the team. Stop being that person that thinks if someone isn't coming in and singing praises that they don't support the program and that they are hoping for a loss.
Toxic positivity is quite the biitch.

Agreed 100%

Had we went AIR Garcia we would have probably lost by double digits.

UVA offense is mid, don’t give them short fields Like they did with Duke.

Without TVD this offense has no chance.

Again this is not acceptable long term, just needed a win after last weeks turnover feat debacle.

Had we went AIR Garcia we would have probably lost by double digits.

UVA offense is mid, don’t give them short fields Like they did with Duke.

Without TVD this offense has no chance.

Again this is not acceptable long term, just needed a win after last weeks turnover feat debacle.
folks are actually focusing on Young also, seems like he was doubled covered almost the entire game.

You don’t have to sing praises, but you’re either a fan or you’re not. There is no place I’ll ever be when the Canes play except for watching the game! It’s been very painful for a long time, but that’s just how it goes; until it doesn’t!

Advertisement

@GoCanes!! sees himself as the ultimate hardo Canes fan.

If you are honest about the team, you aren’t Fan enough.

Mario willed this team to a huge victory today! Offense was perfect! Defense was perfect! Special teams were truly special!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back