Gattis, alum and former players say he weird

Advertisement
I always just unzip and let it hang out a bit when I meet other alphas. They obviously have to look down at some point & once they’ve told me “sir your ***** fell out of your shorts”, I know I got them. Chess
When I’m standing in a urinal and there’s guy next to me in the other, I like to say “Man, that waters cold!”

You can’t just walk in to the police precinct and say you just murdered someone, then walk out.

Always the after midnight crowd

How about I hand you a citation for that bad joke.

View attachment 215923
Oh, come on, bad jokes and a discussion about firm handshakes go hand in hand.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When I’m standing in a urinal and there’s guy next to me in the other, I like to say “Man, that waters cold!”
And deep!

200.gif

Both of you are being written up on 3 counts

1. Bad joke
2. Breaking man code in the urinal. Unless its a buddy, eyes straight and head tilted up for added assurance
3. Y'all a bunch of pinocchio's when talking about your peckers

Arrested Development Mistake GIF

@RVACane

We have eleven games from this season and more body of work from last season's Michigan offense. That's plenty of material to consider in judging Gattis' competence as a coordinator that we don't really need OP ****ting on him with this fan-fiction.

Speaking of "****ting" BigJStef, any relation to "Steff" the scat-eating **** actress? No judgment here if that is your thing--just want to know who I'm dealing with.

View attachment 215925
Had to google what “scat eating” means and let me just say that **** is nasty

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back