Gattis, alum and former players say he weird

Hulk Hogan Agree GIF

Advertisement
Ok I hardly ever post but I had too. Two buddies of mine played for Miami one with the 01 team from 00-03, and the other from 02-05.

First off they love Mario. Just say he’s doing things the right way changing how kids feel honor in playing for um again.

Ok so both are around the program a bit, one for medical and the other real estate.

They met Gattis not sure when, but I talked with them at my 40th a couple weeks back.

They both said most awkward conversation, awkward dude. Also very dismissive.

these are two alums that played (not a ton, but played), and are now very successful outside of football which is great for the university.

On said Gattis tried to squeeze his hand super hard when shaking his hand, like look how strong I am, like trying to intimidate him.

Any who thought I’d share.

Ok back to lurking for me.
I'm friends with a plethora of former Canes, and the ones who've met him say basically the same thing. He'll be gone soon enough...

Advertisement
We have eleven games from this season and more body of work from last season's Michigan offense. That's plenty of material to consider in judging Gattis' competence as a coordinator that we don't really need OP ****ting on him with this fan-fiction.

Speaking of "****ting" BigJStef, any relation to "Steff" the scat-eating **** actress? No judgment here if that is your thing--just want to know who I'm dealing with.

1669028264193.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Adam gasse is a neighbor of mine and he is weirder than anyone you will ever meet and has been a head coach in two locations.

The bone crusher handshake is a pathetic attempt to express dominance. It is always done on purpose, not because the person is super skrong. Studies have shown that the offender’s frustrations and need to express dominance is often due to the person having a smaller than normal sexual organ.
LDS - little **** syndrome.

The bone crusher handshake is a pathetic attempt to express dominance. It is always done on purpose, not because the person is super skrong. Studies have shown that the offender’s frustrations and need to express dominance is often due to the person having a smaller than normal sexual organ.
I always just unzip and let it hang out a bit when I meet other alphas. They obviously have to look down at some point & once they’ve told me “sir your ***** fell out of your shorts”, I know I got them. Chess

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok I hardly ever post but I had too. Two buddies of mine played for Miami one with the 01 team from 00-03, and the other from 02-05.

First off they love Mario. Just say he’s doing things the right way changing how kids feel honor in playing for um again.

Ok so both are around the program a bit, one for medical and the other real estate.

They met Gattis not sure when, but I talked with them at my 40th a couple weeks back.

They both said most awkward conversation, awkward dude. Also very dismissive.

these are two alums that played (not a ton, but played), and are now very successful outside of football which is great for the university.

On said Gattis tried to squeeze his hand super hard when shaking his hand, like look how strong I am, like trying to intimidate him.

Any who thought I’d share.

Ok back to lurking for me.
I believe the kids call this small **** energy....and it makes a lot of sense

Advertisement
Back