Gators wearing all-whites

Advertisement
Hope this isn't true...I mean, the visiting team wearing all whites during an attempted white out?? Kind of a misstep by our admin but it won't matter come game time.

A misstep by the administration whaaaaat? Have you ever watched a PSU whiteout game. I know they weren't the originators of the "whiteout" game but they are arguably the team most famous for it. They wear their regular blue tops while the opposing team wears white and it's not a problem ie the OSU 05' game.

That's Penn State where they fill to capacity every week and everyone knows that's what they do.

People that are not in the know will think the stadium is mostly Gator fans until a big play goes Miamis way and all those white shirted Canes fans erupt.

Surely not serious. I mean, it isn't like the TV folks will fail to provide plenty of shots of UM fans and likely mention the white-out in the build up to the game. Heck, I can see the opening comment to the game coverage being "It's a white-out in South Florida!"

Anyone on TV that can't figure it out before a big play during the game . . . well, . . . probably will be wearing jorts.

Hope this isn't true...I mean, the visiting team wearing all whites during an attempted white out?? Kind of a misstep by our admin but it won't matter come game time.

A misstep by the administration whaaaaat? Have you ever watched a PSU whiteout game. I know they weren't the originators of the "whiteout" game but they are arguably the team most famous for it. They wear their regular blue tops while the opposing team wears white and it's not a problem ie the OSU 05' game.

That's Penn State where they fill to capacity every week and everyone knows that's what they do.

People that are not in the know will think the stadium is mostly Gator fans until a big play goes Miamis way and all those white shirted Canes fans erupt.

smdh.....let me say it better. The "W H I T E O U T" has nothing to do with matching with the team and has 1000% to do with UM fan cohesion during the game. No one is going to think the stadium is full of gator fans because they are dressed in white. I repeat Penn St does whiteout games not every game, not even every season but when they do they where their blue jersey's no problem. BYU did a whiteout game last season iirc and wore blue. Again it was no problem. Miami does a whiteout and doesn't wear white and OMG OMG this doesn't make sense we won't be matching with the team. Got **** @ times I'm embarrased to be a part of this fanbase

Well, according to the local radio in Orlando, SunLife is going to be 70% Gaytor fans anyway... Wearing their jorts and drinking that Natural Light **** water.

Advertisement
That's two strikes on this white thing one more and I'm not even going to attend the game. How dare they put on white uniforms knowing us fans will be in white. I hope they don't confuse me with one of the U*** players and throw me the ball. PUT THE ******* WHITE ON.

I heard uf coaching staff asking there fans for a "blue out". What the **** bruh they are really ****** playing with miami they really think they gone have more fans or some ****. I really hope dp and figs injure some of them ***** *** gators.

ho-lee **** at this thread

Dumbest fanbase in America. Hands down.

florida-gators-fans-tim-tebow-body-paint-570x4741.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Advertisement
The one thing we have going here is that we'll have the best mix of our fans. Roughly 50K, which will almost be totally comprised of Students and staff, season ticket holders, HC members, and Alumni. I expect a White out. Even if you show up without White, You'll have a lot people hawking white shirts at the game. I expect to see a cool thing when I tune in.

I personally hated when we would wear all white. Has to be one of the softest looking jerseys of all time. Especially with those god forsaken white shoes. Rather have them wear it than us

I'm very confused now because uf@g will be wearing white on the field. I'm going to be wearing white as a fan, so I think that means that I'm going to have to root for uf@g. Goddamm UM!!! They turned me into a fcking uf@g fan!!!

Advertisement
wow@ this thread. you're aware the away team wears white correct? we've worn all white pretty regularly on the road. i highly doubt muschamp is wearing all white to **** with fans lol.

Advertisement
Sad thing is the same people who are complaining about the white-out are the same one who complain about UM never doing anything to improve our gameday atmosphere

UM is loaded with "fans" who seem to hate everything about UM. It's an odd dynamic that, quite frankly, has me flummoxed.

That dynamic is rooted in the "fan's" relationship to the school.

wow@ this thread. you're aware the away team wears white correct? we've worn all white pretty regularly on the road. i highly doubt muschamp is wearing all white to **** with fans lol.

You are aware that the rumor was Miami had requested to wear white as the home team, which is allowable as long as the visiting team agrees, hence the conversation. And while uf does wear white on the road they typically wear blue pants which is not reportedly the case here.

Advertisement
Back