Gators wearing all-whites

Ernie McCracken

Thunderdome
According to Muschamp. To combat the heat, but also to **** with us during our "fan white-out" and confuse the players/TV sets to make it look like more Gator fans.

**** the gators.

Advertisement
According to Muschamp. To combat the heat, but also to **** with us during our "fan white-out" and confuse the players/TV sets to make it look like more Gator fans.

**** the gators.

:ibisroflmao: CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CIS FASHION POLICE TO TO SLICE-N-DICE THIS ONE UP.... :ibisroflmao:

JUST ******* WIN! Seriously................ is it noon yet?
81.gif

Advertisement

**** the gators.

Thats what I like to see....worry about combating the heat. Yo will what about the humidity? I hope Al has our men ready to play in black if need be!

Hope this isn't true...I mean, the visiting team wearing all whites during an attempted white out?? Kind of a misstep by our admin but it won't matter come game time.

Silly Muschump tricks are for kids!

Blake James ‏@CanesAllAccess 31 Aug

Going white next Sat for #BeatUF follow @GoldenAl and @CanesAllAccess with white shirt and orange tie or grab a T or jersey.

Flush the turds

Advertisement
Hope this isn't true...I mean, the visiting team wearing all whites during an attempted white out?? Kind of a misstep by our admin but it won't matter come game time.

MISSTEP BY OUR ADMIN? NEVER!! WEARING THOSE ALL WHITE SHEER PANTYHOSE THIN NIKE COMBAT UNIS AGAINST WISCONSIN IN 40* WEATHER AT THE '09 CHAMPS BOWL WAS STRATEGICALLY PLANNED ...... :rolleyes:

A misstep by the administration whaaaaat? Have you ever watched a PSU whiteout game. I know they weren't the originators of the "whiteout" game but they are arguably the team most famous for it. They wear their regular blue tops while the opposing team wears white and it's not a problem ie the OSU 05' game.

**** the gators.

Nah, their fans never wear white...

Also it's as much for our fans as anyone else!

A misstep by the administration whaaaaat? Have you ever watched a PSU whiteout game. I know they weren't the originators of the "whiteout" game but they are arguably the team most famous for it. They wear their regular blue tops while the opposing team wears white and it's not a problem ie the OSU 05' game.

Shhh!! Let the know-nothings have another fake reason to **** on the school that they supposedly love and support. White out is in the stands not on the playing field. UM was apparently under the impression that all the fans might want to band together and be singular in their support of the team.

Advertisement
Sad thing is the same people who are complaining about the white-out are the same one who complain about UM never doing anything to improve our gameday atmosphere

Sad thing is the same people who are complaining about the white-out are the same one who complain about UM never doing anything to improve our gameday atmosphere

UM is loaded with "fans" who seem to hate everything about UM. It's an odd dynamic that, quite frankly, has me flummoxed.

Advertisement
Muschamp really fits in well in Gainesville, and is a great and true Gator. Which is another way of saying he's a knuckle dragging buffon of a human being.

That's Penn State where they fill to capacity every week and everyone knows that's what they do.

People that are not in the know will think the stadium is mostly Gator fans until a big play goes Miamis way and all those white shirted Canes fans erupt.

UM fan base may be half retarded at times but at least when we lose and a team in our conference win.. we don't go around shouting ACC! ACC! ACC! like somehow we had something to do with it.

That's like yelling NBA! NBA! after your team fails to make the playoffs

UM fan base may be half retarded at times but at least when we lose and a team in our conference win.. we don't go around shouting ACC! ACC! ACC! like somehow we had something to do with it.

That's like yelling NBA! NBA! after your team fails to make the playoffs

What? You don't celebrate Alabama's national championships with "NCAA!" "NCAA!" chants?

Advertisement
Back