Gators wearing all-whites

Advertisement
Sad thing is the same people who are complaining about the white-out are the same one who complain about UM never doing anything to improve our gameday atmosphere

UM is loaded with "fans" who seem to hate everything about UM. It's an odd dynamic that, quite frankly, has me flummoxed.

That dynamic is rooted in the "fan's" relationship to the school.

Did you even go to school there?

Yessir.

wow@ this thread. you're aware the away team wears white correct? we've worn all white pretty regularly on the road. i highly doubt muschamp is wearing all white to **** with fans lol.

You are aware that the rumor was Miami had requested to wear white as the home team, which is allowable as long as the visiting team agrees, hence the conversation. And while uf does wear white on the road they typically wear blue pants which is not reportedly the case here.

uf wore all whites at tennessee as well as against uga last year off the top of my head. you are right that the blue pant is typically our away combo but its not unusual for us to wear all whites because of the heat factor.

either way i'm not sure why anyone would expect uf to agree to wear blue jersey's in the noon with those expected temperatures, it's illogical. i don't think it has anything to do with messing with miami's white out however. from my understanding that was a fan thing, the team wasn't going to wear white at home, no one in miami's ad have even made that claim.

Sad thing is the same people who are complaining about the white-out are the same one who complain about UM never doing anything to improve our gameday atmosphere

UM is loaded with "fans" who seem to hate everything about UM. It's an odd dynamic that, quite frankly, has me flummoxed.

That dynamic is rooted in the "fan's" relationship to the school.

Correct. The majority of these buffoons don't understand the difference between a university like UM and a professional franchise. They think the entire university revolves around making them happy as fans of the football program.

uf wore all whites at tennessee as well as against uga last year off the top of my head. you are right that the blue pant is typically our away combo but its not unusual for us to wear all whites because of the heat factor.

either way i'm not sure why anyone would expect uf to agree to wear blue jersey's in the noon with those expected temperatures, it's illogical. i don't think it has anything to do with messing with miami's white out however. from my understanding that was a fan thing, the team wasn't going to wear white at home, no one in miami's ad have even made that claim.

This gator speaks the truth. Just this one time.....

Advertisement
According to Muschamp. To combat the heat, but also to **** with us during our "fan white-out" and confuse the players/TV sets to make it look like more Gator fans.

**** the gators.

Good, if the HC is thinking about and publicly giving a **** about little things like that I like that they're distracted and feel threatened.

This gator speaks the truth. Just this one time.....

You'd have to be f*&king retahded to agree to wear dark uniforms down here in early September for a noon game. That's why I almost believed Foley and Muskrat would do it.

Let those f*ckers were all white, it's just going to be easier to see how much we are kicking there *** by the end of the 4th quarter. There jerseys will be green & brown by the end of the game.

ho-lee **** at this thread

Dumbest fanbase in America. Hands down.

[/URL][/IMG]

The bow fits him perfectly as do his spongebob underwear.

Advertisement
Silly Muschump tricks are for kids!

Blake James ‏@CanesAllAccess 31 Aug

Going white next Sat for #BeatUF follow @GoldenAl and @CanesAllAccess with white shirt and orange tie or grab a T or jersey.

Flush the turds

Silly Muschamp, "****s are for chicks."

All white works for me.

Blood shows remarkably well on a white jersey.

Advertisement
Hope this isn't true...I mean, the visiting team wearing all whites during an attempted white out?? Kind of a misstep by our admin but it won't matter come game time.

A misstep by the administration whaaaaat? Have you ever watched a PSU whiteout game. I know they weren't the originators of the "whiteout" game but they are arguably the team most famous for it. They wear their regular blue tops while the opposing team wears white and it's not a problem ie the OSU 05' game.
Penn State is the last program I would ever want to emulate. At the end of the day I really don't give a **** about the "white out" gimmick but it is pretty silly that they our asking fans to wear the same color that the opposing team will be wearing.

Advertisement
Back