gators stooping to new low

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
On 247 they are showing a Craig's List ad showing Miami looking for a grad transfer RB. One of their fans must have put that up to discredit us[INSTAGRAM][/INSTAGRAM]

Advertisement
Shocked ? Absolutely not, what do you expect from a mascot that crawls around on the ground and lake bottoms...

On 247 they are showing a Craig's List ad showing Miami looking for a grad transfer RB. One of their fans must have put that up to discredit us[INSTAGRAM][/INSTAGRAM]

Have a sense of humor...that was actually funny. Especially the bring your bible part on the phone number

A new low? I don't think so...

Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 2.13.06 PM.jpg

Advertisement

New low? It's actually kinda funny. CMR was stupid to tweet out that tweet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its simple....they've got roughly 27 months, to take as many shots at us as they can, before a complete embarrassment!! And though they'll never admit it, they know what's coming

Advertisement
This is how I see them and their fanbase - an annoying little barking dog that you could kick into next month with one swing.

They're totally insignificant.

IMG_4121.jpg

It's not some big deal what richt did. All around the country on a yearly basis schools broadcast for open try outs etc for walk ons & other positions of need. Only difference it's kept to the student body. This day & age with social media it's common sense to do what he did. It's free marketing. What's more important to your team filling a position of need at all costs or saving face with the rest of the country who don't mean **** to your squad yet will rally against you if you don't get those wins up? Take it now or later is the way I see it.

Advertisement
Back