Gators & Noles dislike each other, but they hate Canes more

fb7865bcdbcbe14cb90417b251bd350a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Honestly I don't think UF fans care in the least about Miami. Except on CIS I don't think Miami fans care very much about UF either. I'm not sure where the anti-UF sentiment on this website comes from.

I do agree that FSU fans will hate Miami more than they hate UF if Richt can bring us back.
Lol you have no ******* clue to sum up this entire post

Honestly I don't think UF fans care in the least about Miami. Except on CIS I don't think Miami fans care very much about UF either. I'm not sure where the anti-UF sentiment on this website comes from.

I do agree that FSU fans will hate Miami more than they hate UF if Richt can bring us back.
Lol you have no ******* clue to sum up this entire post

Yep

Advertisement

Lol you have no ****ing clue to sum up this entire post

Yep

All Cane fans of a certain age hate the gators in a special way reserved for cowards. The lay-down game was the pinnacle of disrespect, this before Miami's rise. Then when Miami turned the tables and started kicking gator *** regularly, they stop scheduling us. At least fsu took their beatings and kept playing the game.

Yep

All Cane fans of a certain age hate the gators in a special way reserved for cowards. The lay-down game was the pinnacle of disrespect, this before Miami's rise. Then when Miami turned the tables and started kicking gator *** regularly, they stop scheduling us. At least fsu took their beatings and kept playing the game.
Anyone who says they dont understand why Canes hates Gators should STFU and go enlighten themselves.

It's the HEIGHT of ignorance.

Advertisement

Yep

Anyone who says they dont understand why Canes hates Gators should STFU and go enlighten themselves.

The flop game was way before my time, so it's not just that. Although it's typical of gator cowardice and douchebaggery.

I honestly don't think you can be a 100% Cane fan if you don't hate the holes and turds with a passion, but with extra venom for the turds. If you don't know why, you either don't live in Florida or aren't paying much attention. There's only like a million reasons to hate the turds like poison.

Don't let our recent stretch of relative mediocrity lull anyone to sleep.

It looks we are about to turn the corner under CMR — and when we do, be assured these "respectful" Nole fans I keep hearing about and Gator fans who "don't care about Miami" will disappear like the illusion they are.

I was born and raised in North Florida. Been surrounded by UF and FSU folks nearly my whole life.

Their attention might be elsewhere right now, but I guarantee that will change once the Canes get back to rolling.

All the hatred and negative/false stereotypes of Miami — the stuff the Notre Dames and the Penn States are infamous for — will be in full effect from the original proponents of that crap in Tallahassee and Gainesville.

Gator fans and Nole fans are far more alike than they are different whether they realize it or not.

Just wait and see.

Having spent a significant amount of time in North Florida for business and otherwise, the OP speaks the truth.

There is an absolute hatred of Miami, and everything it stands for, or what these inbreds think it stands for. Of course, the hatred is in huge part due to our success over the last few decades, which still surpasses their success, but it is more than that.

There is also a cultural component to it and it's not insignificant. Part of is a hatred and fear of our multiculturalism, part of it is ignorance about South Florida, and part of it is just plain prejudice.

Let's be honest, a good portion, probably the majority of **** and hole fans are good ole boys. I'm not saying there aren't AA or other groups that are fans, they have those fans too. But I am talking about their base. Well over 50% of their fans fit into the "old south" mode, imo.

Knuckledragging redneck trash. That is all.

Let me just add this.

It will always be home and I do love North Florida (yes, there is good and bad) -- though not much as I love my Hurricanes.

View attachment 43862

BUT ... like Original said, there is an absolute hatred of Miami I've seen first-hand for decades from Gators and Noles that is on a whole different level.

Not to sound like a know-it-all, but I think some UM fans may be a little naive about just how negatively a large portion of FSU/UF folks feel about Miami as a city, university, football program and fan base.

Up there you see caps and T-Shirts with the slogan "Will the Last English Speaking Person Leaving Miami Please Turn Out the Lights". I vote we find the worst Spanish curses imaginable and chant them at these country cornpone morons through every game. Also chant anything and everything that offends rednecks and dumbazz countrybumpkins also.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Are you kidding? There is nothing a **** hates more than a hurricane.. At least with FSU they can pull the "we're smarter than you" and "we have as many titles as you" cards. With Miami is quite the opposite, our academics are just as good or better, and we have more chips than they do.

My girlfriend (who I been trying to get rid of for a while) is a UF alumi, we've stopped in that **** hole gaysville on our way to GA, Tenn, and NC for the night, and ussually hit up a few bars (I always wear my Miami gear while traveling through that dump) I've had bar tenders get sorta mad or offended at me for having a Miami hat on. They ask me why I wear it and will try to engage in trash talk lol..I tell them, if we're so irrelevant, why you mad? If we're so irrelevant, why haven't you caught up to us. Then I tell they lost to Al Golden and the conversation is over.

Anyways, fck UF and their pretentious fan base. There is no worst fan than an UF entitled wannabe ivy league alumni fan. If it's not that one, it's the toothless 7/11 gator shirt buying fan. Fck them all.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yep

The flop game was way before my time, so it's not just that. Although it's typical of gator cowardice and douchebaggery.

I honestly don't think you can be a 100% Cane fan if you don't hate the holes and turds with a passion, but with extra venom for the turds. If you don't know why, you either don't live in Florida or aren't paying much attention. There's only like a million reasons to hate the turds like poison.

For me, Gayturd fans are more smug, arrogant pricks than FSU. That they dropped us when we were good and then rescheduled us when we were on the down, all makes me hate them more than F$U. As for the flop game, that was such a lowlife move, we should forever punish those Fûcks anytime we play.

Was there ever an official apology from their university administration to ours?

I gotta say i hate FSU muchhhhh more than I hate UF. Im aware of the history with UF but that was before my time and both my parents and i few other family members went there . I feel like if you were born in the 90s you're more inclined to hate FSU more seeing as we havent played UF scared *** nearly as often

Fck them anyway, we passed them up...it'll show in '19

It looks we are about to turn the corner under CMR — and when we do, be assured these "respectful" Nole fans I keep hearing about and Gator fans who "don't care about Miami" will disappear like the illusion they are.
[I was born and raised in North Florida. Been surrounded by UF and FSU folks nearly my whole life.

Their attention might be elsewhere right now, but I guarantee that will change once the Canes get back to rolling.

All the hatred and negative/false stereotypes of Miami — the stuff the Notre Dames and the Penn States are infamous for — will be in full effect from the original proponents of that crap in Tallahassee and Gainesville.

Gator fans and Nole fans are far more alike than they are different whether they realize it or not.

Just wait and see.

It lo QUks we are about to turn the corner under CMR — and when we do, be assured these "respectful" Nole fans I keep hearing about and Gator fans who "don't care about Miami" will disappear like the illusion they are.

I was born and raised in North Florida. Been surrounded by UF and FSU folks nearly my whole life.

Just wait and see.

Having spent a significant amount of time in North Florida for business and otherwise, the OP speaks the truth.

There is an absolute hatred of Miami, and everything it stands for, or what these inbreds think it stands for. Of course, the hatred is in huge part due to our success over the last few decades, which still surpasses their success, but it is more than that.

There is also a cultural component to it and it's not insignificant. Part of is a hatred and fear of our multiculturalism, part of it is ignorance about South Florida, and part of it is just plain prejudice.

Let's be honest, a good portion, probably the majority of **** and hole fans are good ole boys. I'm not saying there aren't AA or other groups that are fans, they have those fans too. But I am talking about their base. Well over 50% of their fans fit into the AMERICAN mode, imo.

fixed

Just wait and see.

Let's be honest, a good portion, probably the majority of **** and hole fans are good ole boys. I'm not saying there aren't AA or other groups that are fans, they have those fans too. But I am talking about their base. Well over 50% of their fans fit into the "old south" mode, imo.

I think the race stuff is overplayed. They always hated us -- going back when all three schools' teams where all white and before Cuba invaded Dade County. Back in the day, everyone who went to a 4 year had to go to UF or FSU(pre FIU days) Most of Sun Tan U's students were yankees from the NE. Good ole boys hate yankees more than anything, trust me, I am one of them, despite my yankee mommy and UM degree. Granted once all three schools had tons of AA players, ours beat the living crap out of theirs and that did not make us any more popular. But we could have been lilly white and they would have hated us. It is hard to even go with the urban vs rural thing because going back into old days, Dade was about as hick as it came. Dang, I grew up on gravel road in North Dade(pavement stopped at 163rd St.) where it was I hike to get to the last bus stop. They always hated us. I am just thankful that we finally gave them a good ole reason to; butt whipping after butt whipping and winning NC before the swamp scum even won the sec tin title.

Advertisement
Back