Gators making up stories about Dugans

This is Daquan Green.

IMG_4123.jpg

There's a lot of sugar in that tank. You know that.

I'm pretty sure the truth is he was thinking about laying next to Dugans.

Also, the writer is Alboverdi, a lying pos homer who spread lies about our coaches and that whole Homestead thing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Even for a SEC ****ry writer, Zach Abolverdi is a pathetic looking dude. UF grad too, so I'm sure he has no anti-Miami agenda.

**** him, guy looks like the next Tim Reynolds
ifW-tgiP.jpg

10.jpg

Lol; literally never heard of this dude in my life. Convenient story by another chitty SEC reporter.

Advertisement
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/daquon-green-florida-tennessee

TAMPA, Fla. — After being committed to the Florida Gators for more than a year and a half, things got interesting for Daquon Green during the final month of his recruitment.

The consensus 4-star wide receiver officially visited UF on Jan. 20, but schools were still trying to get Green on campus for the final weekend of the 2017 cycle.

: “What is the funniest thing any coach said to you during the entire recruiting process, either on phone or in person?”

A: “Ron Dugans, the receivers coach at Miami, he used to tell me all type of crazy stuff. It just blew my mind. One time he text me and said he was laying next to his wife and they were thinking about me being part of their family. Then when I committed, he was mad at me. Eventually I just stopped responding to him.

LOL at this coming out the same day as the Herbert story. Shark ****er getting desperate

Everyone has a different approach I guess but knowing dugans as well as I do,seeing every text he's sent to my nephew for 2 years & seeing how he recruited Mark as well I'm sorry but I just can't see him saying some **** like that. Sounds like some Mr Rodgers neighborhood ****.

That's because it didn't happen, I don't recall this kid ever being on our radar.

Whether or not he was on our radar or not I can say is true. We were definitely recruiting him. As myself and a few others said this staff does alot behind the scenes we choose not to make public. But that's not dugans character at all to do that extra ****.

Advertisement
Anybody else notice the obvious timeline error in this story that exposes it as being fake? Kid committed to UF a year and a half prior to 2017 signing day. Dugans wasn't even coaching Miami at that time.

Anybody else notice the obvious timeline error in this story that exposes it as being fake? Kid committed to UF a year and a half prior to 2017 signing day. Dugans wasn't even coaching Miami at that time.

It was my initial thought that he said it while at usf. Green never was on um radar but would o fb been a big pull for usf.

What's weirder? A big fat naked redneck smiling for a picture as he's humping a dead shark, or a coach allegedly telling a recruit he wants him to join the U family?

Advertisement
This is Daquan Green.

View attachment 45201

There's a lot of sugar in that tank. You know that.

I'm pretty sure the truth is he was thinking about laying next to Dugans.

Also, the writer is Alboverdi, a lying pos homer who spread lies about our coaches and that whole Homestead thing.

Looking like an R&B singer who cries listening to his songs about his bf leaving hin

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/daquon-green-florida-tennessee

TAMPA, Fla. — After being committed to the Florida Gators for more than a year and a half, things got interesting for Daquon Green during the final month of his recruitment.

The consensus 4-star wide receiver officially visited UF on Jan. 20, but schools were still trying to get Green on campus for the final weekend of the 2017 cycle.

: “What is the funniest thing any coach said to you during the entire recruiting process, either on phone or in person?”

A: “Ron Dugans, the receivers coach at Miami, he used to tell me all type of crazy stuff. It just blew my mind. One time he text me and said he was laying next to his wife and they were thinking about me being part of their family. Then when I committed, he was mad at me. Eventually I just stopped responding to him.

LOL at this coming out the same day as the Herbert story. Shark ****er getting desperate

Everyone has a different approach I guess but knowing dugans as well as I do,seeing every text he's sent to my nephew for 2 years & seeing how he recruited Mark as well I'm sorry but I just can't see him saying some **** like that. Sounds like some Mr Rodgers neighborhood ****.

That's because it didn't happen, I don't recall this kid ever being on our radar.

He wasn't on anyone's. one official visit to UF per rivals.

Can't wait for Jobe or Hall (or any of our awesome much better than UiF recruits) to knock the **** outa that boy's mouth in 2019

Advertisement
Ahmmon richards
Deejay dallas
Jeff Thomas
Mike Harley
Evidence njoku
Mark Pope
Brian Hightower

These are all the receivers that have committed since dugans was hired f_ck what any gator got to say LOL.... look how any of dugans former or current players talk about dugans. He is as real and down to earth as it gets

How about this for this for five backups...Harris-Berrios-Mullins-Cager, and the light has finally come on for Langham..Not all from Dugans efforts but I can't think of a university who has 12 WR's with this talent...

Advertisement
Back