Gators making up stories about Dugans

Problem2

All-American
Premium
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/daquon-green-florida-tennessee

TAMPA, Fla. — After being committed to the Florida Gators for more than a year and a half, things got interesting for Daquon Green during the final month of his recruitment.

The consensus 4-star wide receiver officially visited UF on Jan. 20, but schools were still trying to get Green on campus for the final weekend of the 2017 cycle.

: “What is the funniest thing any coach said to you during the entire recruiting process, either on phone or in person?”

A: “Ron Dugans, the receivers coach at Miami, he used to tell me all type of crazy stuff. It just blew my mind. One time he text me and said he was laying next to his wife and they were thinking about me being part of their family. Then when I committed, he was mad at me. Eventually I just stopped responding to him.

LOL at this coming out the same day as the Herbert story. Shark ****** getting desperate

Advertisement
Mcelwaine said the same thing laying next to a shark

Last edited:
Ahmmon richards
Deejay dallas
Jeff Thomas
Mike Harley
Evidence njoku
Mark Pope
Brian Hightower

These are all the receivers that have committed since dugans was hired f_ck what any gator got to say LOL.... look how any of dugans former or current players talk about dugans. He is as real and down to earth as it gets

Advertisement
The lizards trying too hard for a feel good response to their lack of recruiting and The U resurgence in locking down SoFl. The fact the kid said Dugans said he was lying next to his wife thinking about him, tells you the kid is just trying to embellish his on a story targeting The U. Little do they realize that this goes to verify a desperate attempt to change their lack of recruiting success. The same school who while experience recruiting success lost to goldofrito! I can't wait till 2019 matchup when we will be at full force.

Advertisement
You have to question the intelligence of any WR that signs with UFag, they don't have a single stand out WR in the league.

They have 3 total WR's, but not one of them are starters or play makers of any kind.

Last edited:
You have to question the intelligence of any WR that signs with UFag, they don't have a single stand out WR in the league.

They have 3 total WR's, but not one of them are starters or play makers of any kind.

Yup... On top of it, it's not like they have a great track record of decent passers who can get them the ball. It's actually a pretty bad career move.

Sounds similar to them making up a story saying that our coaches told recruits UF was gonna get investigate for trying to pay a recruit.

Let them talk. The *** wipping in 2019 is going to be so so sweet. If they score 1 point I'd be very veryyyy suprised.

Advertisement

TAMPA, Fla. — After being committed to the Florida Gators for more than a year and a half, things got interesting for Daquon Green during the final month of his recruitment.

The consensus 4-star wide receiver officially visited UF on Jan. 20, but schools were still trying to get Green on campus for the final weekend of the 2017 cycle.

: “What is the funniest thing any coach said to you during the entire recruiting process, either on phone or in person?”

A: “Ron Dugans, the receivers coach at Miami, he used to tell me all type of crazy stuff. It just blew my mind. One time he text me and said he was laying next to his wife and they were thinking about me being part of their family. Then when I committed, he was mad at me. Eventually I just stopped responding to him.

LOL at this coming out the same day as the Herbert story. Shark ****er getting desperate

Everyone has a different approach I guess but knowing dugans as well as I do,seeing every text he's sent to my nephew for 2 years & seeing how he recruited Mark as well I'm sorry but I just can't see him saying some **** like that. Sounds like some Mr Rodgers neighborhood ****.

Another thing did we even recruit this kid like that? Our top targets last year and only receivers we recruited heavily
Was in order
Jeudy
Smith
Holloman
Thomas
Harley
Njoku
Don't ever remember this kid name coming up

Advertisement
I'm far from an expert, but spend a lot of time on here and I've never heard of the kid. Anyone else know who he is?

The only thing shocking about this is it proves how much McElwain's cameo in Sharknado has gotten to their staff.

LOL at this coming out the same day as the Herbert story. Shark ****er getting desperate

Everyone has a different approach I guess but knowing dugans as well as I do,seeing every text he's sent to my nephew for 2 years & seeing how he recruited Mark as well I'm sorry but I just can't see him saying some **** like that. Sounds like some Mr Rodgers neighborhood ****.

That's because it didn't happen, I don't recall this kid ever being on our radar.

Advertisement
Back