Gators making a power move?

CaneRay52

Recruit
Any truth to rumors that UF is trying to hire Mario away from Oregon like Bama did when he was at UM for a week?

Advertisement
Keep facking w fellow Canes fans franchise, dude was asking a legit question to a rumor he heard. You are as weak as a Dorito coached D, keep your smart *** comments to yourself unless you wanna give the guy a legit opinion/reply on his topic.

Keep facking w fellow Canes fans franchise, dude was asking a legit question to a rumor he heard. You are as weak as a Dorito coached D, keep your smart *** comments to yourself unless you wanna give the guy a legit opinion/reply on his topic.

Did Cliff stand you up at the bar last night or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
All these fake *** Canes falling over themselves for that gata ****. ******* coward traitors. Cristobal, Shannon, the Wilsons. **** em all.

:monkey-serious:

How can hiring a coach whose job decisions are so the definition of capricious he literally left his alma mater after three weeks and is linked to another P5 program after just accepting a job be considered a power move?

And Bama recruits itself right now.

Advertisement

Yeah that's going to put him in his place. Well done.

I love when dudes with single/double digit post counts try to set [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] straight and lay down the law to him.

I love when dudes with single/double digit post counts try to set [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] straight and lay down the law to him.

power move

Advertisement

chess_norm.jpg

This board is full of gator facquits like you and GatorRay. Tilt your heads back and open your mouths. We're going to play 2 Gators and a cup. I'll make a power movement down your throats soft-serve Dairy Queen style.

Advertisement

bernie-annoyed.gif

This board is full of gator facquits like you and GatorRay. Tilt your heads back and open your mouths. We're going to play 2 Gators and a cup. I'll make a power movement down your throats soft-serve Dairy Queen style.

Power Smoothie

***** funny, where do you get this **** from?

Advertisement
Back