Gators making a power move?

Keep facking w fellow Canes fans franchise, dude was asking a legit question to a rumor he heard. You are as weak as a Dorito coached D, keep your smart *** comments to yourself unless you wanna give the guy a legit opinion/reply on his topic.

This board is full of gator facquits like you and GatorRay. Tilt your heads back and open your mouths. We're going to play 2 Gators and a cup. I'll make a power movement down your throats soft-serve Dairy Queen style.

***** funny, where do you get this **** from?

It's pretty common in a certain part of the population.

Advertisement
Keep facking w fellow Canes fans franchise, dude was asking a legit question to a rumor he heard. You are as weak as a Dorito coached D, keep your smart *** comments to yourself unless you wanna give the guy a legit opinion/reply on his topic.

This board is full of gator facquits like you and GatorRay. Tilt your heads back and open your mouths. We're going to play 2 Gators and a cup. I'll make a power movement down your throats soft-serve Dairy Queen style.

***** funny, where do you get this **** from?

Moments like these makes me think 'chise is a clever robot filled with endless punchlines and puns.

IMG_8199.jpg

And then I find this guy

Advertisement

25yu20sw0787.gif

Dressed down by the legendary Franchise - I feel like I've arrived in this world! I've been LMAO at his posts since he was a member of CaneSport and throwing around hilarious nicknames like Art Kequote and Flash.

For the record, I'm not a Gator fan. I've been a passionate Canes fan for many years and have been a season-ticket holder in the past. I had been on the Canesport boards until it became a cesspool and recently found this board which I've been lurking for months. This place guarantees I'm never going back.

My original post was meant as a sarcastic attempt at juxtaposing our hiring of Cooney with the potential hiring by UF of Cristobal after they had just hired Seider from WVU. That, coupled with the frustration of losing Henderson and Edwards to UF, compelled me to write what I did. I realize with my low post count and the ****** passive-aggressive nature of the post how it would appear that I'm a trolling UF fan. I'm not, and for that I say my bad.

I'll continue coming here for the informed, passionate, and hilarious takes on my beloved Canes, and will throw in an opinion every once in a while.

He would be dumb to join that sinking ship. Unless they are giving him offensive coordinator spot he's not moving

All your talk about "man junk" & "dairy queen" make it obvious you are on this site more because it is full of men you wanna impress(they have men seeking men websites for that), than to talk about Cane Football! You lack any power to make a move puzzy!!

Advertisement

Power Smoothie

LMFAO!!!

The Living Legend will be right back, after these messages..........

"A scene from brokeback Mountain will have Worm very intrigued"

Power Smoothie

With extra protein for a mat sesh at the Y

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back