Gators get 3 star DB

Problem2

All-American
Premium
I wouldn't give a **** usually but noteworthy

[TWEET]825856778076319745[/TWEET]

Edwards and Henderson coming, stop worrying mane

Advertisement
Looks like they managed to upgrade from that S out of Neverland. Think his name was Thin Air.

SMH !

Advertisement
It isn't about who they would take. It is about why they're taking this kid and why we aren't offering Carpenter.

Of course they would take Henderson. But they wouldn't be offering and taking other DBs like this if they felt confident about him

Of course they would take Henderson. But they wouldn't be offering and taking other DBs like this if they felt confident about him

According to some faaaagots on this site, this must mean Henderson is Saban's now.

Advertisement
It isn't about who they would take. It is about why they're taking this kid and why we aren't offering Carpenter.

Guy tests very well in some of the NIKE measurables but can he put it together football IQ wise at the next level? Not academic wise- but reacting and playing at a higher level. Competition he faced was marginal.

Advertisement

Guy tests very well in some of the NIKE measurables but can he put it together football IQ wise at the next level? Not academic wise- but reacting and playing at a higher level. Competition he faced was marginal.

My point wasn't really about Carpenter's physical ability. It was about the Gators offering guys late in the cycle while we're not. The staff right or wrong feels pretty good about where they sit with DB targets and the Gators obviously don't, which is important since we're going head to head for two guys.

They don't even talk about Edwards as part of their possibilities to finish with so I would be shocked if he is in their class. All signs point to Henderson picking Miami as of today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back