Gators don't waste any time

813_jrock

Sophomore
GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- From the irate fan base that brought you FireRonZook.com comes the latest plea from Florida Gators supporters: www.HireDanMullen.com

That site and another www.WeWantDan.com, have popped up recently as Florida has struggled to a 3-2 record (2-2 in the SEC).

The owner of WeWantDan.com identifies himself only as Ray. He says he doesn't want too much publicity. He lives in Florida and has been a passionate supporter of the Gators for 25 years.

He launched the site Sunday morning and claims 15,000 visitors in its first 24 hours.

To Ray, the path is clear: Florida must fire coach Will Muschamp and hire Mullen, the coach of No. 1 Mississippi State.

"He's got a relationship with Florida. He won two national championships while he was at Florida [as offensive coordinator]," Ray said of Mullen on Tuesday. "He's an SEC head coach. He has the experience. He knows the conference . . .

"He's obviously successful at Mississippi State. I mean, he's had one losing season. They're the No. 1 team in the country coming from nothing. They were even unranked coming into the season."

The case against Muschamp began to gather steam a year ago during a disastrous 4-8 season that included historic home losses to Vanderbilt and FCS opponent Georgia Southern.

Muschamp has gone 25-18 (15-13 in the SEC) in a little more than three seasons.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...re-dan-mullen-new-coach?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Last edited:
Advertisement
" disastrous 4-8 season that included historic home losses to Vanderbilt and FCS opponent Georgia Southern."

I would say losing to Golden should have been mentioned as a "disaster"?

:)

Muschump was a panic hire. Doubtful they pull a Shalala and hire another dullard, which sucks!

Advertisement
Banner>website

I disagree... In today's social media driven culture, the two websites in conjunction with Facebook, Twitter and all the lesser social media mechanisms far outweigh and far outreach a banner being flown for an hour or less. I don't believe that the websites will bring Dan Mullen to Florida, but they are a much better effort than anything that has been done to unseat Fat Al Folden and his trusty sidekick Dorito...

I really hate to say this but...The gayturds will be back before us. Primarily due to the pussification that is known as Al Golden and this institutions inability to make a big boy move regarding coaching.

I really hate to say this but...The gayturds will be back before us. Primarily due to the pussification that is known as Al Golden and this institutions inability to make a big boy move regarding coaching.

They will be back because the administration is serious about football period. Golden is a representation of the higher ups. I really feel hopeless as a fan. I don't know if I will ever renew my tickets again. I think us on this board care more about Mia football then anyone in an admin position.

Advertisement
I think we could easily muster something with the people from here. I would gladly donate to a site that called for Golden's dismissal from the program showing his stats and excuses and whatnot in a professional manner. I don't want something that calls for only one person to be hired though as it won't be taken seriously. Something that voices the displeasure of the fans and lets it be known what we want in a coach and program.

Advertisement
Let's just say Muschamp gets fired BUT Mullen decides to stay at Miss ST. Who would you guys think are 3 guys Florida would go after? Personally I think a current NFL head coach only because they have the deep pockets to lure one away. Thoughts?

If I'm Dan Mullin the choice is easy for me. I'm staying in Starkville as the King of Mississippi. The only difference between Starkville and Gainesville is that your money will go further in Mississippi.

Advertisement
Aren't they worried about their recruiting class?

those gayturds are idiots, they are gonna ruin their recruiting class. By putting up a pathetic website such as this will run off ALL the recruits.

And what do our recruits think of a banner? Not a Golden fan AT ALL. Just saying though that our recruits might think the banner stuff is BS.

Oh so just your opinion then, got it.

YUP

WOW!!! Two hilljack UiF fans were able to come up with $9.99 each to register two domain names on GoDaddy?! Mannnnn, they sure don't mess around up dere!!!!

Between this and some other clown calling for Foley to be our next pres., Im beginning to think some trailer park just north of Ocala held a BullGator meeting featuring some stolen wifi service.

Advertisement
Back