Gators are dysfunctional...Muschamp is not a leader

Advertisement
Musch will get at least one more year. Too many injuries.

//we want him to keep that gig

Advertisement
Musch will get at least one more year. Too many injuries.

//we want him to keep that gig

Thats what I've said all along. That guy and his yelling *** redneck teaching methods must have really ****ed off those players by now. That works when you're winning and doesn't when youre not.

Joe Garcia ‏@JGJr9 3m
Cook certainly wasted no time talking to the media about that showing.

Advertisement
He 's like a Shannon/Coker with a different demeanor. He screams and yells, but has no answers. Really the same as just standing there with a stupid, confused look.

Advertisement
Gator Boy$
‏@DC_Wilson954 ... 2 hours ago: "My gators winning today"

tumblr_l7tt232s7A1qbipv3o1_500.gif

352.gif

Georgia is down 3 WR's and 2 very good RB's. Their defense was already bad. Nothing to make up for it now. They might have lost a 4th WR on the last play of the game.

UF misses Easley and Driskel. Without any hope on offense, the defense is eventually going to pack it in.

Advertisement
Gator Boy$ ‏@DC_Wilson954 1h
Y'all suckas wanna see me flip it ain't happening

Somebody with a twitter tell this ****** ''good luck flipping to miami without an offer''

So much for our big win. I guess Florida St. may have to be that opponent. Gators are a 5 loss team apparently.

They actually might be a 6 loss team this year. Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida State. Georgia might have Gurley back. South Carolina, depends on which team shows up. FSU, is going to smoke them. Then potentially whoever they play in the bowl game.

Lets also not forget Vanderbilt. Not a great team, but with the injuries Florida has, who knows.

Advertisement
Back