gator WR Trevon Grimes " We are going to put on a show and dominate"

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Like yesterday, I think Gilbert (Frierson) called me yesterday saying, ‘12 days,’" Gamble said. "Every day he calls me to tell me that, that the game is getting closer."

If that's the case aren't we merely performing a kindness? How helpful and gentlemanly these young Hurricanes are, calling daily to ensure that the Gators do not oversleep and are there on time for the scheduled game.

Has anyone learned anything from the Evil Empire in New England. Just let your play do the talking. If we are in a time machine beamed back to the late eighties and you wore an orange jersey, white pants, played in South Florida and your name is Randal Hill, by all means, talk away. But your not, so button it up, do your thing and quit barking.

Somebody better light this cat up. Below the chin strap of course. Targeting is no bueno.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's get it on!

That's why I watched hype videos Saturday of past Gator matches. I am on Vacation for a week starting tomorrow. And when I get back....

Saturday comes and Let the Canes loose on them. I can't stand the arrogance they have towards Miami. Read the comments on that article.

I am fired up already! Kick em in the *** and more.

Canes!

Advertisement
"Like yesterday, I think Gilbert (Frierson) called me yesterday saying, ‘12 days,’" Gamble said. "Every day he calls me to tell me that, that the game is getting closer."

If that's the case aren't we merely performing a kindness? How helpful and gentlemanly these young Hurricanes are, calling daily to ensure that the Gators do not oversleep and are there on time for the scheduled game.
This is some old school Canes **** right here by Gil. Just like Highsmith and the boys harassing Boz

"We're going to put on a show"

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Back