gator WR Trevon Grimes " We are going to put on a show and dominate"

Advertisement
I thought he went to Ohio State?

He did. But then there was big controversy with infamous ex wr coach zach smith, allegedly called him a racial slur. He bounced asap, Urban got on plane with tate martell down here to florida during a game week, missed practice and all to try to get him back up there but his mind was made up.

He initially wanted to transfer to miami but Richt didnt want to take his transfer so he went to uf. His mom was sick so he got immediate eligibility and played last year.

This guy is gonna ruin his day...
aah.jpg

He did. But then there was big controversy with infamous ex wr coach zach smith, allegedly called him a racial slur. He bounced asap, Urban got on plane with tate martell down here to florida during a game week, missed practice and all to try to get him back up there but his mind was made up.

He initially wanted to transfer to miami but Richt didnt want to take his transfer so he went to uf. His mom was sick so he got immediate eligibility and played last year.
Kid gets called a racial slur and then transfers to KKK country...

Advertisement
What do you call a pretty woman on the University of Florida campus?

A visitor.
UF does not have talent on campus? That is surprising. Do the smoke shows all go to FSU? I am seriously curious. I am guessing one of the state schools in Florida has serious talent. Disclosure; I am fully aware the city of Miami is smoke show central. No clarification needed on that front. I do need clarification on the UF FSU question.

Advertisement
Has anyone learned anything from the Evil Empire in New England. Just let your play do the talking. If we are in a time machine beamed back to the late eighties and you wore an orange jersey, white pants, played in South Florida and your name is Randal Hill, by all means, talk away. But your not, so button it up, do your thing and quit barking.

Somebody better light this cat up. Below the chin strap of course. Targeting is no bueno.
And just like that you pop crap to our own based on what the gator said. Wow.

UF does not have talent on campus? That is surprising. Do the smoke shows all go to FSU? I am seriously curious. I am guessing one of the state schools in Florida has serious talent. Disclosure; I am fully aware the city of Miami is smoke show central. No clarification needed on that front. I do need clarification on the UF FSU question.

At FSU by a mile. Florida's a bunch of nerds

Advertisement
What nobody gets It's not just a Miami thing it's the whole friggin SEC that hates the gator and of course FSU. But with that hate there is also a fun thing. How many teams deep in your gut just turns and grinds at your gut by far the gator.
On Saturdays do you like when you hear that the gator lost well I love it. Dear Walt ( designated gator hator of all time ) if you are looking down from Hurricane heaven we got your back.

And just like that you pop crap to our own based on what the gator said. Wow.
I’ll put your response in the google translate machine. But I am guessing you think I am busting Randal Hill’s chops. If that is the case... No. my point is the following. If you played at Miami back in the day and could back up your talk, like they could, then have at it. If you are some transcendent player like MJ or Bron Bron and you want to chat it up, be my guest but some kid from UF who is living off a star rating should pipe down and just play. If this does not clarify or satisfy your response. You and I can agree to disagree. If, by chance the reference to New England has you rustled, they occupy my time on Sundays, I live here, they win, it is cool. But make no mistake, anybody who knows me, knows “The” Miami Hurricanes rule the earth and every other team is a distant second.

Advertisement
Let the chatter begin. Was wondering when it was going to start reaching its peak. Next week is going to be ****; the tee minus 10 countdown officially begins.

Advertisement
Back