Tears Gator Tears

I am for one loving all of this! It’s fantastic and so rewarding to see those idiots fall on their faces.

Sumrall talked too much **** walking in the door. Too much Manny in him. Should have kept all the bravado down, stayed humble, and been very careful about giving your guys so much praise so early.

That was his biggest mistake. You are NEVER back, and you’re **** sure not back 4 games into your first season…

#2 - Maintaining a good locker room culture in today’s CFB age of NIL and portalling is very hard to do. Team culture is way more fragile today than ever before, and if you are not a strong leader with a strong staff to support you things will go left quickly.

Sumrall has already lost the locker room, and he won’t get it back. Guys have already figured him out - he’s a loud mouth, big ego fraud who doesn’t have control of his team.

He’s in way over his head, and I see their season tanking from here!
 
IMG_6325.jpeg
IMG_6326.jpeg
IMG_6327.jpeg
IMG_6328.jpeg
IMG_6333.jpeg
IMG_6334.jpeg
IMG_6335.jpeg
IMG_6336.jpeg
IMG_6337.jpeg
IMG_6338.jpeg
IMG_6339.jpeg
IMG_6340.jpeg
IMG_6341.jpeg
IMG_6342.jpeg
IMG_6343.jpeg
IMG_6345.jpeg
IMG_6344.jpeg
IMG_6347.jpeg
IMG_6348.jpeg
IMG_6349.jpeg
IMG_6350.jpeg
IMG_6351.jpeg
IMG_6352.jpeg
IMG_6353.jpeg
IMG_6354.jpeg
IMG_6355.jpeg
IMG_6356.jpeg
 
It's referring to VB3. He's been medically cleared to play for the past two games and has chosen to sit out.

Edit: I explained in this post last night...

Yeah I posted screenshots.
 
Back
Top