Tears Gator Tears

Thinking about it more, G5 Johnny is even more like Billy.

Billy always found a game to win they shouldn't to give the fanbase false hope about the future. 23 UT, 24 Ole Miss, 25 Texas. Now add 26 Ole Miss to the list.
 
Look at Baughs numbers against good defenses. It's not pretty. LOL
Last season I thought of Baugh as the Bizarro version of Fletcher: he feasts on weak teams and disappears against the good ones. But this season he feasts on bottom dwellers and disappears against even average to mediocre teams.
 
Thank you ma'am. Trust me, I haven't bet anything over $10 this season and I don't plan to. what scares me is I know ppl who are betting **** near half of their work check every week and has lost EVERY WEEK smh. Im not judging because I know everyone has their vices but yeah, it is crazy
 
IMG_5216.gif


 
Back
Top