Tears Gator Tears

You are currently my favorite poster.

Edit: please don’t go broke though. Stick to the bets of just a couple bucks. They aren’t worth ruining your life.
Thank you man. Trust me, I haven't bet anything over $10 this season and I don't plan to. what scares me is I know ppl who are betting **** near half of their work check every week and has lost EVERY WEEK smh. Im not judging because I know everyone has their vices but yeah, it is crazy
 
From “we’re back” to “we’re not very good right now”. They’re back alright. Back to back losses.



Gumball looking for a shoulder to cry on after getting BTA from beamer of all people is just perfection. Gaytors might have hired the Manny Diaz of all Billy Napiers. Just a pure sore loser.
 
Last edited:
If you’re talking about him getting “his” guys, then he’s going to be bringing in a lot of performative fake tough guys with no substance.

Gators are a long way from actually being good.

We'll see how Sumrall handles the fall out from two straight blowout losses. Unlikely to get any better for him in the immediate future since UF's next two games are UT in Austin and UGA in Atlanta.

It was all smooth sailing at Troy and Tulane. Fixing the mess in Gainesville will test him like never before
 
IMG_1181.jpeg
 
Back
Top