And they ask themselves, “How did they get here?”
Never, ever fails.They beat AU and Ole Miss and all of a sudden:
Two weeks later....
- they are 2019 LSU reincarnated
- lock for the playoffs
- baugh is best RB in the country and lock for invitation to Heisman
He would have been fine if he hadn’t talked ****. I swear this guy has watched everything Mario has done on how to handle the media now after losses. Now he says they aren’t good when he should have said that without saying the gators were back. All the **** he talked now the fans will turn faster cause of his bs
Throwing their best WR under the bus for looking out for his future is wild. Especially since its not like they're nothing than a random bowl game team.
Coñoooo! Se DES-PIN-GO!
Oh and how did I forget to post this?? SmhI told you guys, it never fails
The funny thing is, I almost forgot and I made this ticket when uf was up 7-0
View attachment 375662