Tears Gator Tears

1000030527.jpg


 
Way too many people on CIS who drank the “Gatorade” to start the season.
I thought they could have a similar 1st year we had under Mario. When they beat ole Miss then lost to Mizzou I think I said it looks like a 4-5 loss team though I think he’s a tool of sorts. I thought they’d probably win this game but it’ll be interesting to see where they finish and how. Sumrall needs the opportunity to get some of “his guys” in I guess but I don’t know that It’ll matter. He’ll fail ultimately.
 
I thought they could have a similar 1st year we had under Mario. When they beat ole Miss then lost to Mizzou I think I said it looks like a 4-5 loss team though I think he’s a tool of sorts. I thought they’d probably win this game but it’ll be interesting to see where they finish and how. Sumrall needs the opportunity to get some of “his guys” in I guess but I don’t know that It’ll matter. He’ll fail ultimately.

If you’re talking about him getting “his” guys, then he’s going to be bringing in a lot of performative fake tough guys with no substance.
 
If you’re talking about him getting “his” guys, then he’s going to be bringing in a lot of performative fake tough guys with no substance.
His guys won’t help him. He has no track record on this level. He’s not going to pull that kind of talent. Not after this class. This class will be the best one he has.
 
Back
Top