Tears Gator Tears

I think they’ll probably drop 3 (UGA, Texas and maybe UK or an “unexpected”) but they could also overachieve and finish 10-2.

I do wonder if Faulkner gets a HC job out of it. Him and Baugh are the lynchpin to the offense right now and obviously Baugh will most likely be gone to the draft.
 
Look, it's all fun and games at the moment...

...but trust me when I say this...those Gator fans, right now, are OBSESSED with what it will take to get a first round bye...

...and how ****** teams like Notre Dame and Miami could possibly be ranked ahead of them...
 
I think they’ll probably drop 3 (UGA, Texas and maybe UK or an “unexpected”) but they could also overachieve and finish 10-2.

I do wonder if Faulkner gets a HC job out of it. Him and Baugh are the lynchpin to the offense right now and obviously Baugh will most likely be gone to the draft.
Feel sorry for Baugh, they're drastically shortening his NFL career.
 
TrumpyCane thinks Mizz beats them, Simmons will dice that secondary up, they have a solid defense and have been really good at home the last two years only losing to Bama and A&m, alos a letdown spot with everyone crowning them
 
Look, it's all fun and games at the moment...

...but trust me when I say this...those Gator fans, right now, are OBSESSED with what it will take to get a first round bye...

...and how ****** teams like Notre Dame and Miami could possibly be ranked ahead of them...
Fun fact: Central Michigan's defense is ranked higher than Ole Miss's defense.
 
TrumpyCane thinks Mizz beats them, Simmons will dice that secondary up, they have a solid defense and have been really good at home the last two years only losing to Bama and A&m, alos a letdown spot with everyone crowning them
Would be great if for once Mizzou actually earned their ranking and won a game with attention on it
 
Would be great if for once Mizzou actually earned their ranking and won a game with attention on it
They’ve been getting dragged by everyone this week for their undeserved ranking. Maybe they play with a chip on their shoulder?
 
Ufag will lose to Mizz because I'm going to bet money on them(gaytes) to actually win.....

This season I've had thee worst luck with betting so yeah, don't worry fellas😉
I don't usually support gambling, because someone close to me is going through recovery from gambling addiction, but...

Judge Ok GIF by truTV’s Those Who Can’t
 
Auburn is the only decent defense on paper they have faced and by the end of the year we will see that their’s isn’t very good either. The SEC as a whole is not playing good defense.
 
Back
Top