Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I love how them getting murdered by their secsecsec brethren has somehow become a source of pride.

I’m not taking any schedule grief (yes, ours is dog**** - thanks, mostly, to them sucking) from a team that has left the state of Florida for a non-conference game exactly once in my lifetime (a big fat L at Utah’s lil ahh stadium, by the way).

Their fans, in general, are like lots of fan bases. They follow their team and know little about the competition. They assume that they are going to win 8 games simply because of the logo on their helmets. But, no matter how they dismiss CMC, he has two very competent coordinators. They do not.

Advertisement
Yes, we play a TERRIBLE schedule.

Our OOC schedule is particularly bad. We scheduled some craptastic in-state school that went 5-7 last year...
Truth….But the little sister from up north must’ve FORGOTTEN how bad their SCHEDULES(yes plural) have been over the last, say 10 years…I’ll admit, their schedule THIS YEAR is tough, but they’re acting like their schedule is LIKE THIS every year….Outside of going to Utah, I still can’t remember them going out-of-state to play anybody with a pulse(excluding conference games—I don’t count fsWHO in this because they are an IN-STATE rival)….

They can’t really be so delusional to think they’re going to win 8 games can they? I mean it’s not just rivals predicting they’re going to a suck this year. When Vegas has your over/under win total at 4, you’re garbage. The only reason the game against them won’t be a total blowout is because it’s in Gainesville and i expect them to keep it close for a half.

I really want to ask the guy who says they’re better on offense exactly why he thinks that. Let’s wildly overrate Mertz and just assume him and Cam equal out. What other positions are they better at? They have no line. They have no running back. Their one receiver who they believe is all world averaged single digits per reception last year. Big play threat that averages 9 yards per catch because they don’t throw the ball more than 5 yards past the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement
Their fans, in general, are like lots of fan bases. They follow their team and know little about the competition. They assume that they are going to win 8 games simply because of the logo on their helmets. But, no matter how they dismiss CMC, he has two very competent coordinators. They do not.

1714825904651.png

Advertisement
I love how the Gator rationale is everything falls on Mario and talent somehow is secondary yet they shy away from the fact their HC is a notorious corch too. They literally have 0 advantages going into this game aside from home field. I can't wait to play this game.
Exactly, they’re acting like they have some kind of strategic advantage with their coaches. Mario doesn’t call our offense or our defense. Billy calls their offense and the fat Cabbage Patch Kid calls their defense. They’re at a coaching disadvantage against everyone.

Advertisement
Exactly, they’re acting like they have some kind of strategic advantage with their coaches. Mario doesn’t call our offense or our defense. Billy calls their offense and the fat Cabbage Patch Kid calls their defense. They’re at a coaching disadvantage against everyone.
Well remember. Billy is so great at everything that he never loses a recruiting battle. It’s just that the kids go elsewhere strictly because of NIL

View attachment 288857
Ok, this hurt, and was Funny. With that being said... F. U. turds . LOL

UF only passed the ball 2.3% more than Miami last season. With the staff protecting TVD. I can’t stand people that don’t even bother trying to be accurate.

And in ‘22 with their super duper QB, MIAMI passed the ball 8.2% MORE than UF did.

UF only passed the ball 2.3% more than Miami last season. With the staff protecting TVD. I can’t stand people that don’t even bother trying to be accurate.

And in ‘22 with their super duper QB, MIAMI passed the ball 8.2% MORE than UF did.
Not to mention the games where Miami ran the ball significantly more were a combination of blowout wins and games with a true freshman backup quarterback starting. Games where you’d naturally want to run more than pass.

Advertisement
Back