Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Not sure if you guys heard, but according to "Gators Wire", Florida is "in the race" for Jaime Ffrench...

Hilarious...

I could technically “be in a race” with Usain Bolt. The result wouldn’t be close, but I’d be a participant!

Advertisement
They did a good job with Pearsall. It’s just odd to see the post when they had no one else drafted. They haven’t been able to parlay Lagway into recruiting results either thus far.
Pretty sure Billy Gonzales only coached Pearsall this season. I would say after already playing 4 years of College Ball he was somewhat developed before Billy "Michaelangelo'd" him into the masterpiece he is now

Advertisement

Here we go with the 40 year plan pitch. They even stealing that from Mario

Sooo...is he saying he got an internship through the Collective, and not, you know, through his actual course of study? If so, the "best J-School in Florida" has fallen on some hard times, when they can't line up internships for their students...

Sooo...is he saying he got an internship through the Collective, and not, you know, through his actual course of study? If so, the "best J-School in Florida" has fallen on some hard times, when they can't line up internships for their students...
Wasn't his mom praising Deon ??? and now hes the enemy.........? She should of saw through that **** off the rip, hood radar would of peeped that off the rip. Aint sending my son there thats 100

Can they afford to fire him?
Can they afford to keep him?

If I pay you $52 million over 7 years, but you're losing me 10 million each year, Can I afford to keep you?

Think Sheryl Lee Ralph GIF by ABC Network

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back